Thread: How can I Backup and Factory Restore Samsung Captivate

How can I Backup and Factory Restore Samsung Captivate

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, stuck up somewhere, hence , thought to leave a thread here. The thing is that I owe a Samsung Captivate and my query is how can I Backup and Factory Restore Samsung Captivate. My build is 1012 and I have heard that there are some instructions which do not work somewhere. Is it the case. Do reply people and help me out on this. Thanks in advance for the help, as I really appreciate it. Take Care.

Re: How can I Backup and Factory Restore Samsung Captivate

Hello. I am fine. I would like to inform you that it has come to my hearing that there have been contradictory reports as to whether the things will work fine on 1012 or not, consequently out of harm's way is better in such a case. This is intended for several users, not merely for those who root, to reinstate their gadget and I would somewhat have them go in the course of a few additional dilemma for no rationale as an alternative of trying it and soft bricking and having no thought what to do.

Hi. I would like to tell you that once I noticed that my Samsung Captivate had a hardware difficulty avoiding it from connecting to my PC by making use of Universal Serial Bus, I was offered a substitute cell phone. I backed up my Apps and Media data along with My Backup from the faulty phone. I fruitfully connected the alternate phone to my pc by the use of Universal Serial Bus association and advanced it from Froyo 2.1 to 2.2. When I tried to Restore my Apps and Media data using My Backup, the program began restoring. I thus restarted my phone thereafter.

Hey mate, I would imply you that you should physically re-install each and every of my apps and transported my Media files by making use of a microSD card. I was then capable enough to confirm that a app and Media backup file was online. So, the reason of this post is to affirm that I was able to backup my app and Media data with My Backup, nevertheless I was incapable to Restore my app and Media data to an unrooted mobile phone.

Hello dude. I was surfing the internet and came across the thread. Well, gazing through the replies, I would like to comment something on the above reply. Basically, I do not individually make use of MyBackup ,I had rented the backup or you can say the restore portions from my friends, although it appears logic that it desires root in order to reinstall apps on the Samsung Captivate for the reason of the side loading removal. Media, on the other hand, ought to have restored.