Thread: Motorola Droid Pro vs HTC Merge

Motorola Droid Pro vs HTC Merge

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, scored well in my exams and getting a new mobile phone from my dad as a token of gift. Now, I am confused which one should I go for. I have heard that HTC merge and the Droid Pro are the new ones recently. Guys, do help me out on this and enlighten me with the pros and the cons of each of them. Thanks in advance for the replies as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Motorola Droid Pro vs HTC Merge

Hello Mate. It appears like the Droid Pro has the edge in hardware with a supposed 1.3ghz as contrasting to the Merge which is ought to have a 800mhz. There both going be measured as world phones and they both have slide out keyboards which is what I really like. I'm inclined towards the Merge for the reason that HTC just builds some damn nice mobile phones as conflicting to Motorola which just gives the impression to get the job done although without any approach.

I owe a Droid 2, and previously I had the Eris. I imagine HTC makes superior phones, however I am akin to Motorola as it is really enhanced. Whenever it comes to gadget maintenance I consider Moto does a healthier job. I had a loads of worries with my Eris. I believe the Droid Pro has additional random access memory. That's my estimation subsequently take it for what it's worth. I have shared my views and experience with you. I hope you like it.

I would opt for the HTC Merge nevertheless that's just me truthfully 1.2 on the d2 world wouldn’t be awful alternative nevertheless my d2 running at 1.0 has a tough time making it through the day and devoid of upping the battery dimension I would pass. On the other hand, I am unaware of the size of the merge's battery however running that snapdragon at 800 should provide it respectable life. Also, the positive point is the new snapdragon architecture which is pretty good.

Hey Buddy, I am fine and doing well. I would imply you that you should select HTC Merge. It indeed appears sexy , as I feel as all HTC phones do and the processor speed doesn’t matter to them, it’s all about the Graphics Card. I would imagine that they make use of the identical stuff as they used along with the G2 . In addition, you can all time restore it with the Google search bar from the market. There are no problems encountered there. Hence, definitely go for HTC Merge.

Hey mate. How are you? I take the opportunity to speak out on this. According to me, I would neither go for HTC Merge or in that case Motorola Droid Pro. Both of the companies do not fancy me at all. I am really impressed with the Nokia phones as compared to them. It is Nokia all the way for me. Also, there are so many alternatives with Nokia. I would have given you the options if you had mentioned the range of yours. I really wish that you give a thought on this. Take Care.

Hey Buddy, I hope that looking at the above replies you are not confused and I hope that you must have anticipated mixed reactions. Basically, I would like to tell you that you should go for the device as per your requirements and you should not over ask people. There are some things better in one phone and some other features in the second phone. It is impossible to get everything. Hence, depends on what you want and as per range. Also, luck matters a lot in electronic devices, that is how I feel.