Thread: Need updates for Nokia E7 and how to do the same?

Need updates for Nokia E7 and how to do the same?

Hi Friends I have purchased a new nokia E7 from India last month. I just love this phone, I want my nokia E7 brand new forever, for this I need the updates of this phone. Can you please help me from where should I get this updates & how should I updated my Nokia phone with latest version. So please help me out in this one and then let me know how I can do the associated update.

Re: Need updates for Nokia E7 and how to do the same?

Nokia E7 an excellent phone, with the latest technology. Nokia has just released the update. The v14.002 is the Software update for Nokia E7, but this is the minor update which does bring any noticeable change in the OS i.e. Operating System or any improvements. The update is only for the improvement of the performance and the stability of the Nokia E7. The user will have to manually update the software by checking the SW update application in Nokia E7, but the user have to check it according to the region available. So just check for the updates available for your particular region.

For the time being Nokia has not released any updates on the firmware apart from v14.002. This is only the minor updated which improves the performance of the phone & the stability. There is no noticeable change after updates is installed, you can check the further updates by using SW update application in your Nokia E7 phone. The updates are available according to your region/country. So just be patient while checking for the updates. Nokia is soon going to release PR 2.0 Symbian OS based phone like Nokia N8 & E7. This will overcome the drawback of the current version & will improve the appearance & performance of the OS i.e. Operating System.

Sorry friends there are no updated available currently, but nokia is soon going to release the updates for Nokia E7 so be calm & patient & you can check for the available updates of your Nokia phone by using SW Update application & Nokia will be releasing the updates region wise, so please check the region before you update the software.