Thread: Need suggestions for Asus P8P67 Deluxe sandy bridge memory

Need suggestions for Asus P8P67 Deluxe sandy bridge memory

Hello everyone I am planning to get a new processor for my system and hence I think I will better settle with the Intel 2600k processor, so I need some advice from you all as such I am thinking that I go with the 8GB ram which is compatible with the board so suggest me some good names for it also I will be planning for a 2 chip solution so that I may be able to upgrade latter to 16gb, so that’s what my planning anyways what do you all think with what suggestion should I go ahead? Suggest me something please.

Re: Need suggestions for Asus P8P67 Deluxe sandy bridge memory

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory modules are the one to go with these memory modules are the one’s who are best compatible with the Sandy Bridge processors. The CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9 from corsair would perfectly suit your need and hence I think that’s the way to go with. Even CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8 from corsair is sounding to be a nice option for you, so here is the two suggestions that I have given for you do look at it and let me know if you all like it.

If you ask me then I would say that if you are thinking to go with the 16GB memory for your system then I will prefer to go with the two 8GB sticks rather than the 4-chip 16gb set the two 8GB sticks will be much cheaper than the 4-chip 16gb set and also it would be memory efficient. So that’s what I want to say here hope you liked the suggestion that I have given you and also the above recommendations are perfect for you.

In case if you have any doubt on our answers then I would ask you to better confirm this from the manufacturers itself I think they must be having a list of supported memory channels for it so it is better to stick to these option and hence that’s what I want to say here, so go ahead and have a talk to the manufacturers i.e. asus in your case about the supported ram memory for the laptop so you will get the necessary response from there itself, so I think this much is enough for you.

Thanks for the help that you have given here and yes I will stick with the recommendation that you have given here I think both the options that you have given are worth having a look and hence I would definitely like to go with such option so thanks for doing so much research for me and providing some help. Appreciate your efforts for the same. I am hoping that it will work for me so lets wait and watch.