Thread: Unable to find the application similar to FM radio for Motorola Xoom

Unable to find the application similar to FM radio for Motorola Xoom

I have purchased Motorola Xoom last month. It is an Android tablet. It has excellent features and the most outstanding thing of this Tablet is that it has an android OS. I often listen to FM radio from my Tablet. I wanted an application similar to FM radio but could not find it from the internet. I tried a lot but I never got any application. Does the Motorola Xoom have an FM radio tuner in it? Is there any other application to use it? Is anyone aware about the application? If yes then please inform me about it.

Re: Unable to find the application similar to FM radio for Motorola Xoom

The issue that you have posted seems to be quite interesting. I will definitely help you for the application that you need. As Motorola Xoom is an android Tablet you can easily get the applications that you need for that Tablet. There is countless number of applications present in the android market. Search in the android market for the applications that you need and you will definitely get that. Try searching in the android market and inform me if you are getting it.

Thanks a lot for taking efforts to overcome my issue. As you said to search for the application in the android market, I did that but no such applications were available. I searched a lot but the required application was not found. I thought android market will definitely have the application which I need but it is not so. Are you aware about some other ways to find the application which I need? If yes then please do the needful.

You wanted to know about the inbuilt FM radio tuner in Motorola Xoom if available. There is no such official support of FM tuner in Motorola Xoom and the application for FM radio tuner won’t be available for Motorola Xoom as declared by Motorola. That is the reason you are not getting the FM radio tuner application in the android market. You have to wait for the required application till the Motorola officially declares it. Till that time nothing can be done.

There are applications available for the FM radio tuner for Motorola Xoom. I am aware about only two applications for the FM tuner. The two applications are AndroidSPIN and last.fm. These applications are especially for FM radio tuner. Using these applications you can modify the music as you want. I would suggest you to download these applications and try these applications in your Motorola Xoom. Don’t forget to inform me about the consequences.

I am very grateful to you for giving suggestions to overcome my issue. As you specified I downloaded the two applications but the issue which I am facing now is that my Tablet is not supporting those application. Tablet is displaying the message “file format not supported”. I don’t know why the Tablet is displaying this error. Are you aware about some other application for FM radio tuner? If yes then please let me know about it.