Thread: Is there FileBrowser is available in Blackberry Playbook

Is there FileBrowser is available in Blackberry Playbook

Hello friends I have just purchased the Blackberry Playbook and I was looking at all the features of the Blackberry Playbook. After going through all the features I am not able to see the file browser option in my Blackberry Playbook. I am not sure about whether this feature is available in the Blackberry Playbook or not. Please help me with that. Please let me know is there File Browser is available in Blackberry Playbook? If you have any idea then please let me know.

Re: Is there FileBrowser is available in Blackberry Playbook

As you have said in your post that you are looking for the file browser in the Blackberry Playbook, after reading that I would like to tell you that there is no such option like file browser in the Blackberry Playbook. As far as I know in current version of the blackberry tablet operating system this option is not given and that really big problem with this device. I hope they will rectify this problem and make some sensible correction in the operating system.

If you are nit getting the file browsing option in the Blackberry Playbook. I think you should upgrade your blackberry tablet operating system. I think in the latest update of the blackberry tablet operating system you will get the file browsing option. Just check on its official site that whether this feature is included in latest update or not? If this is included then I think you should update your blackberry OS and after that you will be able to use the file browser.

I have gone through your post. If you are looking for the File browser in your Blackberry Playbook. As we know that till now there is no such option id given in the Blackberry Playbook. That is why I suggest you to manage your files by using the blackberry desktop application till we get the option in device. But after that also if you want to do anything more then you can try to search the application on the internet. I am not sure about that but may be you can get the application.

If you want to use the file manager in your Blackberry Playbook and if you didn’t find any solution for that then I have one idea to solve your problem. First go to the blackberry application world and there search for the file manager application. After that install that in your device and then use it. I have also tried the same thing and that worked for me. So I think you should also try the same solution. I hope it will work for you. If you find any difficulties after that then let me know.

As you have suggested that there is application available in the application world of blackberry. After reading that I have searched the application and I found one application. After that I installed that in my blackberry playbook device. I am able to move and copy the folders in my blackberry playbook. But I didn’t find that application useful because I didn’t find it user-friendly. I hope in upcoming version we will get file browser in blackberry playbook. Thank you for your help.