Thread: Blackberry Playbook browser crashes frequently

Blackberry Playbook browser crashes frequently

I have own the blackberry playbook and I use this device for my all the multimedia purpose and I also use internet in my Blackberry Playbook device. I normally open so many pages in my blackberry browser and use all the pages one by one according to my requirement. But from last two or three days I am facing some problems with my blackberry browser. Whenever I open more then 3 or 4 pages in the browser after that my browser start crashing, Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Blackberry Playbook browser crashes frequently

As you have said in your post that whenever you open more then 3 to 4 pages in your browser at that time your browser start giving you problems. To solve that I think you should first check that the site which you open in your browser is not contain too many flesh data. Because sometime it happens that due to so many high graphic data load on more then two or three pages at that time our browser start giving the problems. That is why I give you advice to don’t open to many pages on the browser at same time.

If your browser is crashing again and again then I think you should try the third party browser on your Blackberry Playbook. You can download the any third party browser in your device like opera and bolt. This browser will also support in your Blackberry Playbook. Download this browser and install it on your Blackberry Playbook. If you are facing the same problem after browsing with this also then I think there is something wrong with your default browser.

If you are trying to stream any videos and along with that you are surfing any pages then I think there must be problem with any of plug-in I your browser. I suggest you to whenever you stream any video at that time make sure that you do not open many pages in your browser. Because at the time of video streaming if you open any pages then browser takes more loads and because of that it crashes. I hope my information will be helpful to you and you will understand the problem.

I have read all the solution posted above and also tried to solve the problem according to that. But my browser still giving me the same problem and I am very frustrated because of that. If is there any feature available which gives option to restore the pages after the browser crash then it will be very helpful for me. I hope we will get this kind of feature in upcoming updates. If you have any more solution then please let me know. I really wanted to solve this problem.

After trying all the solution if you are not getting any solution then I think you should do following thing. First check on the internet that is there any update available for your Blackberry Playbook device? If there is any software available then first take the backup of your device and after that update your device software. Once device software is updates after that you will not get any problem with your Blackberry Playbook browser. I hope this trick will solve your issue.

After reading your reply I have checked on the internet about software update. There I will find the software update. After that I took all the backup of my blackberry data and after that I have updated the software of my blackberry playbook. After updating the software I am not facing any issues with my blackberry playbook device. now all the things are working fine in my mobile device. Thank you so much for all the help provided by you.