Thread: How to backup and restore data on Motorola Xoom

How to backup and restore data on Motorola Xoom

I am having Motorola Xoom Tablet. I want some help here to use backup restore on this tab. I had bought this last month. There is a bit issue with the app due to which it is working slow. It is having Android OS. I want to backup everything first so that I can run a factory reset. But things are bit different here. I am not able to find anything that can help me to backup the data.

You can use a third party backup app. There are many available on the app store. Just go on that and find a good backup app. Use that to backup everything on your phone. Then run a factory reset. You can find that in the settings. You just have to reset the phone to its original firmware. That's it. Once restored it will be easier for you to install apps and put others things in it. The tablet will surely work fast.

Try the pc suite. You can find that on Google Play. Just download and install the pc suite on your system. And run that. Through which you can backup your entire phone on your pc. And you can also easily restore all stuff. There is no need to use any third party app. I am having a Samsung device and I use the pc suite for this purpose which works really well. There is no problem with backup and restore here.