Thread: Best program to convert videos for Motorola Xoom

Best program to convert videos for Motorola Xoom

I was very excited when the Motorola Xoom was launched and was eager to get one. Finally I got my first Xoom and I love the Motorola Xoom very much. However, I'm in search for software that does the BEST job for me to convert all my video files .wmv or iTunes movies and video songs, so that I can transfer them to my Motorola Xoom and watch them. I have waited for a long time for the Xoom and now I need reliable software to convert videos. Any suggestions? On which programs should I use.

Re: Best program to convert videos for Motorola Xoom

I had been using software called HandBreak to convert my video files for a long time. HandBrake has proved to be very useful for me. HandBrake is an open-source, GPL-licensed, multiplatform as well as multithreaded video transcoder. HandBreak is available for MacOS X, Linux and Windows. I use the windows version. You can get DVD or Bluray-like source: VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image, real DVD or bluray, and some .VOB, .TS and M2TS files and convert them to file format like MP4 (M4V) and MKV.

As per my knowledge and my experience working with different video converters, DVD Catalyst 4 is the most powerful DVD and video conversion tool on the market. The DVD Catalyst 4 has support for more video-capable devices. For less than $10 you get the most advanced conversion tool on the market today or you can download DVD Catalyst trial version on its website before you buy it. I believe that DVD Catalyst 4 could be the one stop solution for your video conversion needs.

There are many Video converters available in the market out there. Different people have different views regarding the video converters and there is always a quarrel; which one is the best! From the video converter I use I suggest that you give Daniusoft Video Converter a try. Daniusoft can convert different video formats like MPEG, WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, ASF, MOV, M4V, MPG, VOB, Xvid, MKV with high speed and excellent quality. It can also extract audio from your videos and convert it to M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and OGG.

I suggest you to use Aiseesoft Total Video Converter. It is simple to use and also effective and is the best video converter which can to help converting your video files to most of the popular formats, formats such as MKV, MP4, AVI,WMV, MPEG4, 3GP, FLV, DivX, VOB and HD video etc. There is also an option to extract audio from your favorite video files and convert them to popular audio formats such as MP3, AC3, AAC, AIFF, M4V, WAV, MP2, WMA, etc. For your Motorola Xoom which has a large-screen display. If you want excellent video and audio then Aiseesoft Total Video Converter could be your choice.

drearman Guest

Handbrake is what I use and it's easy to use

So simple and it even creates queues if you have multiple videos to convert