Thread: Unable to use Google sky map on Xoom

Unable to use Google sky map on Xoom

Guys, kindly help me or I have to throw away my brand new Motorola Xoom. I have bought a new brand Xoom just to see and experience the superb feature called sky map. I could experience that feature on my friend’s Samsung galaxy. And thought that I should also check out the feature in my hands as well. So I purchased a brand new Xoom. It was a great experience to enjoy the android features on it. But when it comes to sky map it is really disgusting. It shows my location at wrong location. Sometimes it even shows a wrong direction as well. Kindly tell me a solution.

Re: Unable to use Google sky map on Xoom

Uhhhhh, you have got a nice problem to be solved by Motorola man. If you are telling that your android is new brand if you are facing this problem then what should one expect on its peak time in the market. But the same thing was also being faced by one of my friend. So he consulted the gallery from where he bought his android. There he got really great service from the technical team. He got his piece back in his hand after just few hours passing. Without any charge as he was having the piece in warranty period.

Guys one thing I want to tell you that the Google sky map feature works on the satellite connectivity. These satellites are sometimes not reachable by the signal catchers. That time they may show you the wrong directions as well. It is not considered to be so much serious problem. The best solution any of the android whenever such problem occurs is to restart the phones. They re settle down the problems. And you get your problem down to the stream. You can get the relieved after those restarts.

Hey you have given a pure genuine reason for not reaching to the satellites. But one more thing depends upon the region in which you are living in. if the person using android is standing in the rural or remote areas, he may find some problems regarding connectivity. This problem can be caused due to unfair climatic conditions like cloudy weather. Excessive noises like you are standing in the spinning mills or such kind of areas. The distortions can make you unable to connect to Google sky map.

Guys its surprisingly great function to be provided by these superb androids. You even cannot imagine that you can find yourself in the galaxy. I even can’t believe that I am scanning and catching out myself in this galaxy by using Google sky map on my XOOM. Friend I would like to tell you that when I bought the cell that time I was also facing the same problem for more than 2.5 weeks. The compass was unable to grasp the directions. But now it is working so strong way. That you will also get the same experience. No need to worry or to think to throw away such a great phone. Just wait and watch.!!!!