Thread: Solution on malfunctioned touch screen of Blackberry

Solution on malfunctioned touch screen of Blackberry

Guys… I am totally netted down by the blackberry’s hair losing issue of non responding touch screen of playbook. I don’t know what the reason is for this but sometimes I feel that this is not a small problem but it’s a problem by default in my piece. I think I have been fooled by the vendor by showing the lust of a good blackberry which I have purchased just 2 months before. The screen responded for 2 months but exactly after 2 months the display died away. I cannot even use my dialing screen and have to see the locked display and its wallpapers only. Nothing else to use on my cell. Kindly tell the solution.

Re: Solution on malfunctioned touch screen of Blackberry

Congratulations you are another fooled customer of blackberry. There are many cases of being cheated on the names of blackberry’s services. I think you might get justice in the consumer court. Or else if you are having bills of the purchase you may use them as the proof to claim your justice. This is not only case related with Blackberry. But people are also being fooled by the cheaters on the names of HTC, Apple I phone etc. Androids are getting popular in the markets but at the same time the frauds are raising related with these portable devices as well.

Ohh boy!! You seem very disturbed by such a close rendering issue. I think the issue is not related with any fraud etc. I think you are using the outdated O/S in your portable device. Don’t worry about this problem. Most of the times the operating system in your portable searches for some drivers related with your existing devices. It may be related with the services or the features as well. So if you don’t keep the o/s up-to-date it may not get the updated software. Do the updating regularly this may solve the problem.

Yes you are right; I think the updated software gives the support to the devices as well. Because the updating of software may change the status of the devices available in the portable devices. So basically integration of software with hardware is very much important as per the changes in the technology and the changes in the version of the software is concerned. This is possible only when new updates are installed on the hardware automatically or manually as well. So check out for the updates.

Sir, while you are using for the modern devices and the technology you should be always to be in the position to change accordingly with respect to time. So basically changing environment mostly provides chance for changing the technology as well. This may give you some problems at its initial level but the change can give you relief from all the problems. So basically what I want to tell you is change the software versions and update the firmware as well. Otherwise there can be a problem with your peace as well. So check out in that.