Thread: Buggy email in Motorola Xoom

Buggy email in Motorola Xoom

I am having Motorola Xoom from past couple of days. I am having POP3 comcast setup. I have done scheduled refresh after 10 minutes. I have noticed that the application of mine is not loading the emails at all. I have tried with doing the manual refresh but it did not work me at all. Any suggestion to get the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Buggy email in Motorola Xoom

Well looking at the matter of yours I am asking following question which you should answer so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. From what amount of time you are having the tab? Do you rooted? Do you having an account on the email account? If your answer is yes then let me know how it is working? Do you having EAS? If so let me know whether it is working as it is desired or not. What kind of the POP server which you are using on the Comcast? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I am suggesting that you should use Gmail to get the requirement of yours. I let you know that you can have Gmail setup to the Poll with any of the POP3 account into the settings. I am sure that using Gmail on the handset would be quite useful to get the requirement of yours. So you should installed the same on the device of yours and let me know about the result on this particular matter.

Well I think it seems to be happening due to some technical issue on the device of yours. well I am suggesting that you should perform a soft reset and see whether there is any difference in the situation. You need to restart the device when soft reset is concerned. You should press and hold the power key of the device turn off the device. Now you should remove the battery and reinsert same and start the device of your again.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here you should go for the firmware upgrade and see whether it is making any difference or not. You should simply download the latest version of the firmware and install the same on the device of yours. You should backup the data from the device before you do software update because it would erase all the data from the phone memory. After finishing with the software update you can simply restore the backup on the device.

I am not sure but there could be something wrong with the hardware of the device of yours. So I think you need to visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will void the service warranty. Also you should carry all the invoice details with you when you are visiting the official service center.