Thread: Does PS3 comes with component cable support.

Does PS3 comes with component cable support.

Next month I want to purchase PlayStation3 (PS3) for playing the games. It is my hobby also. Many people suggested me for purchasing the Xbox360, but I want to purchase the PS3. I don’t have any idea about this. Today I met a person who told me that I would purchase the PS3S enable with component cable. So I want to know more about the PS3s enable with enable component cable. I want to know how it works and some detailed information. I hope that you will provide me sufficient information. How can I work with the PS3?

re: Does PS3 comes with component cable support.

I want tell you that HDMI is component cable. That’s why I apply HDMI with my ps3, but I had the Sony brand part cable for my PS2. I think it is the identical cable, actually. If I am wrong then please correct me because I didn’t use this one. I have asked with my friend. The picture looked fantastic and thinks it or not a handful of games on PS2 were 1080i or 720p or both! You cannot go incorrect with Sony. Stay away from Monster. Seldom buy anything made by them! So you should purchase the component enabled cable.

First I would like to say you that I have one of those Xbox 360 component cables, PS and my Playstation3(PS3).I have no issue with it until I attempted to play on my big screen. For some reason, I get this irritating buzzing sound when it's now my PS3 connected to the TV. Moreover, they are like the sections of blue-purple color that are always on my screen. The better way I can describe it is when I play a VHS, sometimes there are these sections like static running up the screen. I tried to disconnect a plug the component cables again, but I have the same annoying blue lines. I have the feeling that my price is $ 15 component cables, but I am not sure. I think this will help more about your problem. As also you are seeing you its functionality.

I would like to tell you about my experience on this topic. I had bought Ps2 component cables for using with the PS3. Then I saw they work very nicely. (Along with an additional power cable) so that when moving it to my other television I needn't go behind my TV. And get the cables. Both sets work big. I have everything connected through part and I like component. Then I suggest you that should to buy the PS3s with component enable cable. I searched on Google regarding this problem. I got sufficient data from there. So I suggest you that you adopt the exploring nature.

I am wondering why it does not give you the choice to alter res. What size is your screen? The PS3 might be detecting that your screen is small for 720p, and is automatically switching to the only compatible resolution (480p in this case). HDMI-DVI ought to work with no problem whatsoever, HDCP or no. As for VGA, you'll be limited to 480p. But I do know the cable itself works (I use it for my Wii, as that’s the only way to hook it to a monitor). Keep in mind though. The analog outputs would not plug in to your LCD, so you still want routing them anywhere therefore you can catch sound. As you are seeing lots of uses. I have explained where it uses. I think it sufficient to understand. If you have any doubt it you can ask me. So you can purchase it without any hesitation.

I am also interest to know about the PS3s with component cable. I would also want to purchase the ps3’s enable with component cable. I know about the component like HDMI<DVI. But I do not know about their work. How does it work? I have posted same questions in many forums and I am also trying to get the solution in different ways and different places. If anyone know are getting the topic then post here. I would get the solution I will post here. I hope that I’ll get the solution very soon.

I am thinking of going for the HDMI -> DVI as suggested. Absolutely there is no degradation in image worth from its being made, right? For audio, I will absolutely be getting an optical cable rapidly. Also I have that in my 360 and I literally blow games. Play Burnout: Revenge and you see / hear what I mean. By the way thanks for the link. I usually use for purchases cablesforless.com cable because they are super cheap, but your site is down now. I will probably order from them if they remain more affordable.