Thread: PS3 higher than 360 in global sales

PS3 higher than 360 in global sales

Hi, my maternal uncle has given me ps3 gaming console on my birthday. I like too much this console. I didn’t use before ever. I heard it’s previous version is not famous like PS3. And Xbox 360 is competitor of the PS3. I don’t know much more about the Xbox 360 gaming console. Tell me who makes the Xbox 360. In mind one question is arise when I use the PS3 why is PS3 higher demand in the global market compare than Xbox 306. Is it good compare than Xbox 360? If anyone know more detail about it then please tell me.

Re: PS3 higher than 360 in global sales

I would like to tell you about the PS3. Really it is amazing gaming console. I like it to much compare than. I heard that it is not top of the world as I know playstation like that. But I didn’t use the PS1 and PS2 very much. But PS3 is awesome. Now this time I’ll try the 360 gaming console. I have seen 360 with my friend. He uses to like to play on the 360 gaming console. As you know ps3 is Sony and “360” is Microsoft. So each other is big competitor. Ps3 likes too much people. That’s why PS3 is higher demand in the global market compare than 360.

It is fabulous what brand does for you. The Play station was useless for its first 2 ½ year’s means not interesting. There was not jack shit to play on it and the launch excited way. The ps3 has no right to make it this far. Blue-gray is great and all but any disc format is outdated. I was going to buy Total War from the store, was walking out with it. I would actually must patch it and shit. Most people find their movies offline. With Comcast I don't know why I would ever want a film on a disc.

I want to tell you something what I heard. I heard “Sony really “beaten” Microsoft?”. As we know that it is rule in market each and everyone is competitor. This is the policy of market. On the other hand I think sometimes the 360 fanboys can be pants on main retarded. As I know about it Genesis is not in the 360, for those who do not know what a comic for the PS3 so PS3 players can enjoy the first ME and still make the decisions that affect M2. So why even give a shit? It would be like complaining that the other person has a picture of car ownership.

If the PS3 were released at the similar time as the 360 and Wii, and also started at a lower cost would not even be an editorial today, as would be the winner of the generation counter. That may sound like a fan boy, but I would be difficult for someone to argue that the PS3 offers more entertainment choices, as well as the collection of exclusive much inspiring games of any console. Although it is still being discussed, no matter what facts is thrown in the face. That’s why ps3 is higher than 360 in the world. I used ps3 console. But I’ll try this 360.

I can say myself; the difference between the consoles is Blue-Ray. It’s speed force me to put in every game onto my Ps3 hard drive. But it is the winner of the HD format war and the future of High Definition entertainment (you know for now) and the fact that you can set up a PS3 and play Blu-Rays and steam Netflix wirelessly is most likely what is hurting the box over anything else. The lead is slim ATM at around 500,000 but it will grow because well it only does everything. That’s why I like the ps3 compare than 360. But now-a-days it is big competitor in the market with each other.

I have the two systems. in reality 2 PS3's and 2 360's and the PS3’s are good quality when there is an special title that I want to play and to be used as a good blue-ray player. But for online games and overall utility and driver sense that tend to prefer the top 360. I have the big hands and after playing the 360 the PS3 controllers feel actually small. BIG distinction MAKER HERE, but you could also say that the U.S. market is the merely reason the 360 is still in the race. I surprise if all goes Kinect passionate casual workers and the earthquake in Japan will result in the loss of PS3 is slight present advantage. Either way, both have sold sufficient to obtain a lot of support for some time.