Thread: Nokia e7 continuously restarting

Nokia e7 continuously restarting

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, I got a gift from dad a Nokia E7 because I had scored decently in my exams. Now, the thing is that the mobile phone keeps restarting all the time. It does around 10-12 time every day. I am not able to understand the issue. Do help me out guys, what should be done. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care

Re: Nokia e7 continuously restarting

The buddy, the most excellent solution that I can advocate you is that you should take your mobile phone to the nearest Nokia Support Care. Being, a new phone, I do think that you should try anything fancy. In fact, just keep the things simple and they will surely guide you in proper direction and let you know what should be done. I am hoping that you follow up my advice and do not try anything extravagant. Thanks a lot. Take Care.

Hey my friends, I have got the same mobile and have not encountered any worries until now. You can ensure for some software renew and try a hard reset initially if you wish too, but, the whole thing will be removed along with the re-flash . In order to confirm for updates on phone or Ovi Suite, call *#7370# pursue by 12345 if required, nevertheless do not forget to back up your contacts, calendar and notes only. Good Luck. Really hoping buddy, your issue is resolved very soon.

Hey mate, I would like to share my experience with Nokia E7. the two resets which I did, did not brick my phone. It removed each and every of the pre-installed relevance’s on the phone , for example I can say, Songs, Photos, videos, and so on and it performed it two times. Following the initial time, I had each and every of the apps again installed and after that previous week when I got a call from the Nokia call centre, they requested me to do an *#7370# reset and everything vanished one more time. I again had to give them back.

Hey mate, I would like to imply you that do not even think of the hard reset button wise because it is a bad alternative surely. What is does, is that it wipes the cell phone for ovi store which I am unsure whether it can be installed another time devoid of going to a Nokia customer care.One more alternative is that you can contact your local Nokia Customer Care by means of email or phone by ticking on the "Contact us" link on your local Nokia website for additional aid.

Friends, thank you so much for the wonderful replies. I really appreciate it thoroughly. I did not expect such quick answers. I took no chance and showed my phone to the nearby customer care of Nokia. I am really glad to say, that they got my Nokia E7 replaced. There were some internal issues in that piece itself and hence such a thing was happening. Damn happy to get a new one and it has been working well. However, I got to learn a lot from the answers, you all indeed were precise in guiding me. Take Care.