Thread: How do we get the Escape Key in Motorola Xoom

How do we get the Escape Key in Motorola Xoom

Hi, I am using the cell phone by the Motorola, that’s Xoom. And it has really good features that makes it work good, but I found something that is I think not possible with the xoom, or I don’t know really may be I m wrong, but Has anyone figured out how to send an escape key in a touch keyboard provided by the Xoom? I actually need to run a program that generally makes the use of escape key. Any suggestion, how to do that?

Re: How do we get the Escape Key in Motorola Xoom

Yeah, brother you are right it doesn’t have the escape key, as in fact when I bought that mobile I was having difficulty while using it, and most importantly with no Escape key, I search on internet too for the long time but didn’t get the appropriate answer. But one of my friend said that If you'd read the helpful hints it brings up the key after you accept the license, as we just have to press the trackball twice to send the escape key.

Motorola didn’t provided the key directly to the phone, but we have to take care while accepting the license as all says that we’ll get the key from there only, see you can do that by following these steps. Firstly press the trackball twice, then lightly tap the screen, you’ll find 3 small square shows up to the left and the right corner of the screen, In the left side you’ll find 2 squares, one of them is Escape, thus after getting those square, You can select from there only.

I don’t know exactly how to retrieve the Escape key to the keyboard, as the phone get messed up with this only. I would like to recommend you that you can simply refer to its official site, they will provide you the basic idea for the escape key, or you can have the another option that you can prefer to any person who is having the similar mobile as you. Only he can help you the best, I think.