Thread: Vibration not working in Nokia E52 after up-gradation

Vibration not working in Nokia E52 after up-gradation

I had purchased a brand new Nokia E52 cell phone last month. It is a symbian smart phone. I selected this phone because I liked its features such as 3G, TFT display, 3.2 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. I updated the phone’s software last week and everything was fine. In the beginning I never faced any problems but after updating the software I came across a strange issue. After updating I noticed that my phone’s vibration was not working but in my profile it was switched on. I don’t know what the exact cause for such issue is. Is anyone aware about this? If yes then please help me out.

re: Vibration not working in Nokia E52 after up-gradation

The issue that you have encountered is not complicated. There can be several reasons for this issue. To overcome the issue you need to perform some operations in you cell phone. Initially switch the vibration off then reboot your phone. After rebooting switch on your phone and then switch on the vibration. This time the vibration of your phone will definitely work. This issue is due to some minor error in you cell phone. Try out the specified operations and inform me about the consequences.

I am very grateful to you for helping me out to overcome the issue. The solution that you specified worked out. The vibration started working after some time. But after that I came across one more issue related to it. Whenever I receive a call, the vibration works for just one or two seconds then it suddenly stops but the ringtone continues to ring till I answer. I tried a lot but nothing changed. Can you solve this issue? If yes then please do the needful.

The issue that have posted is quite unique for me. Very few people have encountered such issues and you are one of them. I don’t have much information about this issue. But still I will try to help you as much as I can. My suggestion for you to overcome the issue will be to change the ringtone. After changing the ringtone the vibration might start working as it used to do initially. Try this solution out and do inform me about the consequences.

Your suggestions have helped me a lot. Your recommendation helped me to overcome many issues. But the recent advice that you have given is not working. I don’t know why this is happening. I changed my cell phones ringtone several times but nothing changed. The issue remained as it is. Are you aware of some other solutions to solve this issue? If yes then please help me out to overcome the existing issue. I will be very grateful to you.

Many people have encountered the vibration issues in different cell phones. This might be an issue related to hardware. It is a complicated problem and a regular cell phone user cannot solve such issues. To avoid this problem I recommend you to visit Nokia care or service center and tell them about your issue. They will inspect your phone and will do the needful. They may either change some hardware part from your phone or do some internal phone settings. They will charge you if your cell phones warranty is expired else they won’t charge you. After visiting Nokia care you won’t face this issue again.