Thread: How can I set up Phone Finder & use it to find lost phone?

How can I set up Phone Finder & use it to find lost phone?

Hello people. How are you all. Stuck up somewhere. In need of suggestions. Appropriate solutions are really appreciated on a very high note. Basically, the thing is that I have installed AVG free edition on my android device. Now, I am unable to see FINDR anywhere in the menu. Thus, my question is How can I set up Phone Finder & use it to find lost phone? Do reply friends and help me, it is very important to me. Thank You. Take Care.

Re: How can I set up Phone Finder & use it to find lost phone?

Hey mate. What’s up. I am fine and really going well. I have a solution for the above issue. Just few steps and things will be alright. I would like to imply you that you should select Antivirus menu and then move on to remote , follow it up by clicking on registration and just type your email-id and thus in the process you will be fruitfully registered. . Then you will be required to verify the tools and the settings. I hope this was fairly easy and you wouldn’t be stuck up anywhere.

Hi. You require to have the paid version "Anti Virus Pro" in order to make use of the Findr service. I have it and in my estimation , I feel it doesn’t work appropriately. Hence, my request is you should pay the $9.99 in the anticipation that they will get it fine. Regrettably the support presented is not up to the mark and it is not a lot enhanced at Droid Security. I do like the program, however it is not 100% IMO and the support side requires real improvement.

Hello dude. I am fine. I actually like Anti-Virus Pro, it really has each and every of the characteristics which you aim for at a practical price, however the one function I find most significant is the FindR feature. The probability of it losing a phone is extremely superior than getting a bug. I would like to inform you that you should contact support at Droid Security. Even the free edition friends can send request to the specific authorities. Thank You.

Hey mate, I would advocate you that you should click on the link buttons of the Lost, Found, Scan, Lock screen message and so on in order to get things working. By clicking on them you will be able to get the pop up, then you will have to click submit. There’s nothing more required and I feel this is fairly easy and it is not tough to perform. In addition, there is one more option of texting the commands such as "FindMyPhone ".Overall,if the things work well, you will almost have a ideal application

Hey I am from AVG team and I am really very sorry for the difficulty caused because of the delayed support for AVG Anti-Virus for Androids. We are doing our best in order to progress and develop our support team to handle extremely augmented amount of support requests. I, on behalf of everyone, really thank you for the patience. I hope this is fine and any further updates, I will surely contact you back and let you the scheme of the things.