Thread: How to hide the Android icon from WebPages?

How to hide the Android icon from WebPages?

I have been using Acer A500 tablet from last 2 months. This is an Android tablet. But the issue that I am facing is that I not able to hide the Android icon from each web page that I am accessing. Is there any way to hide my new Acer A500 tablet's Android from being reported to webpage’s that keep on sending me small cell phone mobile pages to its huge screen. Lots of webpage’s redirect the tablet to some mobile phone. Instead of allowing me to view the real Flash based pages. Is anyone aware about this issue? Can anyone help me out to solve this issue? Please do the needful if you can.

re: How to hide the Android icon from WebPages?

The issue that you are facing is quite complicated. There can be various reasons for such issues. These issues are normally difficult to overcome by normal users. As you are having an android Tablet you can easily overcome such issues. These issues can be solved only with the help of an application. There are many applications in the android market using which you can get rid from such issues. Try to download anyone application from android market that will do this job. Other users not Android find such tasks very difficult. Try the application and do inform me about the consequences.

I am very grateful for your suggestions. As you said an application from android market will solve the issue but it is not so. I downloaded the application as suggested by you nothing changed. The issue remained the same as it was before. This issue is annoying me a lot. Because of this issue I am not able to operate my Tablet as I want. Please suggest me some other solution to overcome the issue. Please do the needful if you can.

Such issues are normally complicated. There can many different reasons for such issues. In your case I think it is a browser problem. Try the different browses like sky fire, dolphin, Firefox etc in your cell phone. Changing browser might fix up your issue. I think after changing your browser you won’t face such issues. To overcome the issue I recommend you to download a new browser in your Tablet and then browse using it. This time you definitely not get such issues. Try it out and do inform me about the final result.

Sometimes cell phone users find this issue very complicated and are unable to solve it. If you are one of them please don’t panic after getting such issues. These issues are sometimes complicated but it can be solved. Simplest way that I would recommend to overcome such issues is to visit the service center. The employee present over there will assess your cell phone and will inform you about the exact cause of this issue. The employee will also solve the issue. He won’t charge you for this service . After this you won’t face such issues in future.