Thread: Configuring Outlook in Honeycomb

Configuring Outlook in Honeycomb

Hello recently I used the Tablet PC and it contains the Honeycomb operating system. I had installed MS outlook on this OS and it works very well before two days. Now there is some issue in this application. When I am tried to enter settings in this MS Outlook under email account setup then it doesn’t allow doing that. There is some issue occurred in it and it gives the message Unable to open connection to sever. I need help to solve this issue.

Re: Configuring Outlook in Honeycomb

There is to be the possibility that you have not entered the correct server address and hence it gives the error message. Then you need to reenter this server address. If you had not known the correct address then contact the ISP and that person gives you the server address. This address is in the 32bit and you need to enter this into the setting options of the MS outlook. Then enter this address and it helps you to solve this trouble.

The internal setting of the MS outlook is to be changed and it could be possibility this is to be changed by some virus then you need to reenter the whole setting of the MS outlook. For doing this task you need to refer the manual of the MS outlook and this will be help you to solve the trouble. Then do this task and it is the easiest way to solve the trouble. Normally user can help this solution and this is helpful to solve the trouble.

Normally this kind of error message indicates that the error will be not been allowed to connect the MS outlook. The setting of the MS outlook presents in the manual as well as several articles. This is just need the normal setting for do the task. The step by step process is helps to remove this connection error and then the software is easily connected to the server. I suggest you to use the normal procedure and it could be helpful to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of trouble. Then I checked the software and I found that this software is corrupted by some viruses. Then I try to reinstall this software. It helps to solve the trouble. I suggest you to reinstall the software. This is just the normal procedure and it helps to solve the trouble. The installation of this MS outlook is very easy and you can easily install it onto the system. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble.

I also try to follow the same process but it couldn’t help to solve the trouble. Then I uninstall the complete software. After that I try to install the software and I found some error message. Then I do the scanning operation and it helps to remove the virus from the system. After that I use the installation process and install this software. Then I do the remaining setting process and it helps to solve the trouble. I suggest you to do this same process.