Thread: Lack of apps in Android Honeycomb 3.0 Tablets

Lack of apps in Android Honeycomb 3.0 Tablets

Hi, I have currently used the Android Honeycomb 3.0 operating system and the quality of this OS is to be so bad. Whenever I look the number of applications in this OS supported Tablet PC then i looked that this is to be low as compared to the other. The other trouble is also when i try to install the specific application into this OS tablet then i realized that the compatibility issue occurred in this OS. i need help to solve this trouble.

Re: Lack of apps in Android Honeycomb 3.0 Tablets

The android is specially design this operating system and the number of inbuilt software present into the OS or the compatible software is to be presents the Android market. The software is always presents on the Apps market and user needs to download them and then install it onto the tablet PC. This OS is specially designed for run the number of applications on the Tablet based PC and the Smartphone. Then this is the developers thinking and we can't do anything on it.

I have read some reviews of the critics and they always mention this point in their reviews. The reviews mention the point that the Android Honeycomb provides very less software that is already presents in the operating system. The most important thing here is to be this software is not free and hence most of the people does not like to install this operating system. Then i think this is the strategy of the Android and the android should be needed to change it.

I agree that the android is to be provides the very applications but the quality of this application is to be high. The other things are that the application is to be the very high speed and hence it should be very helpful to increase the performance of the system. This is to be the most entertaining and the number of application of this OS is to be presents on the apps market software. This software is very helpful to install the application on the system.

I have read many reviews about this OS and then I realized that this OS is to be not been impressive and the number of supported application of this OS is to be the limitations. Hence this is to be the most popular disadvantage of this OS. The number of applications of this OS is to be not free software application and it requires specific amount. Then I must tell you that this is the most unwanted things of the Android OS. Hence the user is not attracting to use this OS. This OS contains many restrictions and hence it’s difficult to develop the applications.

I think this is the strategy of the Android and the developer things that the less number of applications are more easily handled as compared to the more application. Generally there is so much difficulties faced by the developer when he develop the applications for the honeycomb 3.0 OS and hence the number of application is to be less than the 50. There should be necessary to increase the quantity of this compatible application. Then more number of users will be tried to download and install this application on the Tablet PC.