Thread: Apps Market not working in Android 3.0 for Asus Transformer TF101-A1

Apps Market not working in Android 3.0 for Asus Transformer TF101-A1

Hello, I have bought the Asus Transformer TF101-A1 Tablet PC and the configurations of this Tablet PC are so good. Now I have faced some issue related to the Apps market in that tablet PC. Whenever I open the apps market application then it opens but it can't display any free or chargeable applications in this apps market. I need help to solve the trouble. This Tablet PC contains the Android 3.0 operating system. I need help and if anyone having knowledge then please share it. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Apps Market not working in Android 3.0 for Asus Transformer TF101-A1

Apps market is an application of the Android and the Android 3.0 is already installed on the system. Then there is no compatibility issue present here. Then I must suggest you to re install the application. This will helps you to solve the trouble. Normally several types of virus come into the tablet PC and then it infect the application. Then we need to uninstall that application and then install the fresh copy of the application. This is the general process which helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to update the apps market and it helps you to solve the trouble. The update policy of the software helps you to solve this kind of trouble. Normally if we don’t update the software then the application is to be generates the same kind of trouble. The update version of the apps market is presents on the internet and you can easily update this application. Then you need to do this and this kind of solutions normally helps to solve the trouble.

It could be possibility that the driver of the software is to be missed or it could be corrupted. Then you need to update the driver of the software. This is the general solution and it helps to solve this kind of trouble. The latest driver of the software is to be helpful to solve the trouble. Normally the official Android web site will be providing the facility to upgrade the software. Then you need to solve the trouble. It helps to solve the trouble. Then do this solution and it helps to download the free and chargeable applications.

I also faced the same kind of issue and I must tell you that the trouble could be present because the antivirus is not present in the tablet PC. Then I download and install the latest version of the antivirus. This antivirus helps to remove the virus present in the tablet PC. Then you use the update policy and I updated the application. This is helps a lot to solve the trouble. I suggest you to do the same kind of solutions. This solution helps you to solve the trouble.