Thread: unable to use Bluetooth in Toshiba NB520

unable to use Bluetooth in Toshiba NB520

I am using Toshiba NB520 and I have installed windows vista in my laptop. Before I format the laptop I was using the windows xp in my laptop. All the things were going right but after I format the laptop I am not able to use the Bluetooth in my laptop. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. I use my laptop Bluetooth everyday for transferring my all files from my mobile. Please anyone have any idea then let me know the solution. Thank you.

Re: unable to use Bluetooth in Toshiba NB520

I have gone through your problem and as you have said that you are not able to use the Bluetooth then I think your Bluetooth is disabled because you have formatted your laptop. So maybe it is automatically get disabled. So first check in your laptop that whether it is enabled or not. If it is disabled then first enable it and then try turn on the Bluetooth. I think after doing all these steps you will not find any difficulty to use the Bluetooth in your laptop.

If you want to know about enabling the Bluetooth in your laptop then you can do it by following these steps.
    • First go to my computer and then go to the properties in it.
    • After doing that click on the device manager tab.
    • In that device manager tab you will find the list of devices.
    • In that list select your Bluetooth and then right click on it.
    • After that enable it.

Now you will be able to use the Bluetooth in your Toshiba NB520

If you are not able to use the Bluetooth even after doing that then I think ther is something wrong with your Bluetooth driver. That is why I would like to tell you that first install the Bluetooth driver in your laptop then only you will be able to use the Bluetooth in your laptop. You can find the Bluetooth driver in your driver cd which comes with your laptop kit. After installing that you will be able to use the Bluetooth. Try this solution and let me know.

After reading above posts I have tried to enable the Bluetooth device from the device manger. But in my device manager when I opened the device list at that time I didn’t find Bluetooth. After that I tried to install the driver but unfortunately I have lost the driver cd of my laptop so I am unable to find the drivers. Now I don’t know that how to get back my drivers. Please tell me where should I get my Bluetooth driver? Please give me reply as soon as possible so I can solve this issue.

If you are not able to use the Bluetooth in your laptop even after trying so many solutions and as you have said in your post that you have lost the your driver CD. If you want to download the driver of your laptop then you can download it by clicking here BLUETOOTH DRIVER. After downloading that install it in your laptop. After that restart your laptop. After restarting the laptop you will easily able to use the Bluetooth in your laptop. I hope this driver will enable your Bluetooth.