Thread: What to choose from Fujifilm Nikon or Canon?

What to choose from Fujifilm Nikon or Canon?

Hello gadgetised people. I have been so much passionate about cameras since my childhood. I am really fond of photography since I was in college. I won so many competitions as well. But nowadays I am really confused about the thing that what to choose from the best camera manufacturers. Last week my friend bought a Sony coolpix cam. Other friend bought Nikon d300, his relative bought canon Eos. And I am hearing a lot about Fujifilm cameras as well. So what to buy if I am planning to buy a new camera.

Re: What to choose from Fujifilm Nikon or Canon?

Wow. You are really having good profile to buy a camera. I think you have good knowledge about cameras. But sometimes extra knowledge puts us in problems. In your case it is also the same problem is persisting. You are knowing more than me about the cameras. But only the thing is that you are trapped in the trays of confusions. So I think you should consider Pixel size, then the zooming quality of the camera, don’t think that buying big camera can give you best pictures. Nikon has used 1,005 RGB sensors for making scene recognition, it has HDMI output to connect camera to TV and then you can see your pictures on it. 16-bit internals which gives 65000+ colors support. This is about Nikon.

Sir there is also another feature in NIKON d300 which provides autofocus service. It has CAM 3500DX sensor gives that service. Now there is an alternative to Nikon i.e. Canon 1000D. This also makes the autofocus function. But in case of D300 it works much smarter. Canon camera provides image processing function as well. It is of 10.1 MPXL. It can drive up to 75 JPEG images and 17 RAW images. It supports JPEG, JPG,RAW, eRAW, sRAW image type. It has also introduced internal RWA file converter with 1000D series. It has 2.5’’ of screen. That’s all from my side sir.

As my friends gave you overall idea about the NIKON and CANON cameras I am bounded to give you information about Sony coolpix and Fujifilm DSLRs. Note it down. It’s all about Sony’s A200. It has 2,30000 pixels LCD monitor. It has 18-70mm of lens. You can catch any kind of photographs by using this virtua-packed DSLR camera. It doesn’t matches the comparisons of NIKON and Canon. But it gives great photography experience to the beginners.

Aaaaah….you missed something my friend. You must say a lot about Fujifilm as well. Because Fujifilm finepix hs10 has the great features matching with the others we discussed above in the session as well. It has installed with the high speed CMOS sensor. It also takes snaps with 10fps. So that you don’t miss any required frame at all. It has intuitive covers tool which can make you able to edit the snaps which you have clicked on the location. The camera has full HD video capturing and video support which gives awesome clicking experience. Check those as well.

Dude, don’t worry about the features of all the cameras you said about. Camera sounds great when you use the light properly. Main function of camera is to disperse the light which it has captured on its lenses. So learn using light appropriately. And try using the zooming at limited extent. It may cause excessive threading of pixies. This will cause damage to your captured image. So use zooming little. Instead of that take proper frames. And enjoy photography. There also various websites on the internet which guides you to take proper pictures. Go ahead.