Thread: "He's Dead, Jim!" message in Chromebook

"He's Dead, Jim!" message in Chromebook

Well guys what kind of message is this I get a message when one of my process gets closed now why is that so and why such type of weird message in the system? Can you all guys explain it to me? I am looking out for some quick solutions for the problem so that I can get rid of such type of message. So what do you all have to say here please do suggest me something on this issue can you all please advice I am hoping that you will tell something here so do reply fast.

Re: "He's Dead, Jim!" message in Chromebook

This message you get to see when the chrome operating system has terminated the tabs process and this mainly because of the low system memory and that is what causing the problem, so do free up the main memory and make some spaces for the new objects to get added in your notebook by doing that you will be avoiding issues like these, so I hope you all have understood what I am trying to say here look at the suggestions that I have made here and do implement it accordingly.

Well this message also appears when you have closed the process using Google Chrome's Task Manager, so a force shutdown of the services does gives this kind of message and hope you have understood why it is causing such a problem and also the solution for the problem would be freeing up the memory, create more spaces in the hardrive and also in the ram perhaps that is the perfect solution for the problem, so I think this is the perfect solution for you.

According to me if any tab in a browser is closed unintentionally it gives such type of message so the solution for it is to try and reload the same page and then see how it is working. While doing that make sure that you have not opened up many tabs in the browser and also try closing the unneeded tabs in the browser you will not get to see that message again as by doing that you will be freeing up the memory, so try and work on the suggestion that I have given you here hope you find it informative.

Yes that certainly helped me a lot since i was not aware of that and you all did gave me suggestions for the same so I am very grateful that all things have sorted out now since I got to know from where I get such type of message and also the method to tackle such kind of message, so thanks for the solutions that you have given here. I appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks for being so much updated on these kind of issues.