Thread: Chromebook not getting connected to wifi network

Chromebook not getting connected to wifi network

Guys this is really very frustrating has one of my friend is unable to connect his chromebook with any wifi network, so what can be the issue he came to me with the problem even I did not have any idea about the same and hence I thought of asking it with you all so guys what do you all think what can be the solutions for the problem, so please do throw light on these problem and help us, as chromebooks Is very much new to all of us so I am unsure how it works, so please do help us guys.

Re: Chromebook not getting connected to wifi network

May be the network signal is very weak and hence it is not getting connected properly. So better try switching to the different network that is available. In case if you are not getting connected to any of the network then try connecting your laptop with the supported USB Ethernet adapter so that it gets connected to a local area network. So this is one more suggestion that you can give a try do follow them and let me know if you have got connected to any network.

Well I have one issue here and the problem is that I am getting connected to my wifi network but I am not able to get signed in. I remember that I have the correct username and the password for the same but it is not getting connected at all. I was just going through this forum and I happened to come across this topic so that’s why I thought of adding the same question here. Please help me out with the problems I need a solution for it.

See if you have entered the user name and the password correctly then make sure that your chromebook supports the network in your case it is not getting supported and hence it is not allowing you to setup a connection with the network. Hence it is giving you problem with the network so you have to be careful try logging in to the network where your chromebooks supports it. Still if you are not getting any solutions for the problem then make sure that you contact the network administrator for the problem.

Do ask the Google support staff about the issue I think they will surely be able to help you since they are well versed with the problem they will advice you accordingly. If none of the above suggestions are giving you any improvement in the result then it is better to have a talk with the support staff about the issue they will surely advice you something. Try that and have a talk with them and get back to us if you are able to get any solutions.

no, first I will look at the suggestions that you have given here and then I will contact the support staff regarding the solutions it seems that the network is not getting accepted by the notebook and hence it is giving such problem. So that will be a possibility in my case so thanks for making me realize my problem and i appreciate yours efforts for helping me out in this situation, thanks a lot guys for the same.