Thread: Display of Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop is not uniform

Display of Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop is not uniform

I Just purchased a brand new and latest Lenovo ThinkPad L412 lappy. I have a lot of applications in my laptop. But, I like to play games and watch videos in my laptop, for entertainment. Most of the times, when I watch carefully at the display of my laptop, I don’t find the display proper. So, I think, that there is a display problem with it. The main thing is that, when I watch the screen with my perpendicular eyes, I find some problem with it. The problem is that, the upper part of the screen is always darker, and the lower part is brighter. What solution will I get for it?

Re: Display of Lenovo ThinkPad L412 laptop is not uniform

Solution 1:- The thin is that, u have a more usage of your laptop. Display problem mostly occurs, when your laptop is fallen in water. If your laptop is anytime has fallen in water, because when it happens, then you will be having a display problem with your laptop. According to your problem, if u have a rough usage of your laptop, or any time your laptop is fallen down in water, then the problem of display occurs. You have to prevent it from water.

Solution 2:- The other solution is that, you should install graphic card in your laptop. You play games in your laptop; you should do a regular up gradation of graphic cards. When your graphic cards are not upgraded, it creates a problem in your laptop, and its performance. After that also, it is not working, you have to change the processor and the RAM of your laptop. If u do this thing, your performance level of your laptop will be better.

Solution 3:- Your laptop will have a display problem, when you switch off your laptop in between your work, or it turns off in between, due to shortage of battery. It creates a display problem, because it has a display chip, which the display, darker and lighter. So, prevent it also from small children, because if you are doing any important work, children come, and they suddenly turn off the laptops. This thin may create a display problem in your laptop.

Solution 4:- give your laptop to your Lenovo service center, and tell them about your display problems. They have the whole solution of your query. They will repair your laptop, and give it back to you, and there no need to worry, because there laptop is very safe over there. There is no need to worry, that your parts will be stolen. If your laptop is in warranty, then you will be charged it for free, or if there is a major default in your laptop, they will replace your laptop and you will get a new Lenovo laptop.