Thread: Netflix launch Android Application for HTC Devices and Samsung Nexus S

Netflix launch Android Application for HTC Devices and Samsung Nexus S

The current devices supported by the app are: Keep in mind that leaked Netflix application starting the LG Revolution system is not good? If you are able to memorize, the major function was not functioning. None of that issue at the moment, for the reason that Netflix has dropped the authorized application within the Android Market. The thing is that it simply functioning on preferred HTC devices and the Samsung Nexus S, however, the entire of the features performs appropriately.

• HTC Incredible in the company of Android 2.2
    • HTC Nexus One in the company of Android 2.2, 2.3
    • HTC Evo 4G in the company of Android 2.2
    • HTC G2 in the company of Android 2.2
    • Samsung Nexus S in the company of Android 2.3

Re: Netflix launch Android Application for HTC Devices and Samsung Nexus S

I am able to confirm that the application is definitely working resting on my G2. There is information that a number of users running Cyanogenmod 7 are occurring playback troubles. Optimistically these problems will be determined quickly. In any case of limited device compatibility, it is reduce to perceive that there is finally official Netflix support intended for Android. With any luck they will become wider the range of devices presently (Galaxy S devices possibly?). Only time will inform.

Hello guys I am using Droid X, I make an effort to running this on top of APEX 2.0 Beta (based on .591) and P3's deodexed .591 and previously .588 and it didn't perform resting on several them (black screen & no play). I Downloaded .595 starting TBH and the Netflix applications performs absolutely. What you think on it guys? I am not so much aware with these things. So please share your views on this topic I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

In actual fact I am speculating why it acquire so long to arrive up through a Netflix App. And why is it at the moment obtainable in the company of an HTC Incredible however not resting on an HTC Thunderbolt. A purchaser does not recognize that type of approach. In all probability Google through its video service within Android 3.1 will gather speed the accessibility. This is what I am thinking about this application. Thank you.

Hello guys it’s really good news for all of HTC users and I am very happy that Netflix Rolls Out Android Application. But it’s a Kind of unacceptable that it performs only with the G2 however not the G2x which is the advanced version of HTC g2. I indicate acutely Netflix, if it'll sprint on top of the G2, it's an excellent bet it'll sprint resting on an even enhanced phone. So it’s really very disappointing news for me. I hope that Netflix will think on it. Thank you.