Thread: Asus denies warranty for EP121 Slate

Asus denies warranty for EP121 Slate

Hello friend, last month i had bought ASUS EP121 slate Tablet PC. Now there is some issue occurred in this Tablet PC and i want to solve this issue. It will display just blank screen and nothing will be shows on the screen. Then i contact to the ASUS support staff and the expert person presents into their told me that you need to pay extra charge. Why should i pay extra money? Within one month this error is to be occurred. The other company gives the warranty facility. The expert person says the tablet PC warranty denies. I am waiting for any type of suggestions.

Re: Asus denies warranty for EP121 Slate

Hey dude, this is abnormal condition occurred in the tablet PC and this kind of error will be generated because the user does not use the tablet PC very well. in this kind of cases, generally if the issue is present in the software then the service engineer generally not take any extra charge but if the issue is related to the hardware then there is necessary to get extra reasonable money for solving this issues. Normally this trouble needs to change some hardware part of the product. This task will help to solve the trouble.

Hey i use the Toshiba and that time the same kind of issue occurred in my tablet PC. Then i contact the service engineer of the Toshiba support staff. They told me that the issue is so dangerous and hence we need to pay extra money. But i am not satisfied with its answer. Then i read some articles about this kind of trouble and i found the correct solution of this issue. Then i use that solution and it helps me to avoid the trouble. Now this Tablet PC works very well without any issue.

I must tell you that there is no hardware parts present in this operation. This is just the software related issue. You need to reinstall the whole operating system of the Tablet PC. This solution normally works in the system and the trouble is to be solved in correct manner. But there could be possibility that the trouble is present in the display then you need to change its display or just repair that one. In this case, you need expert advice. User can not able to solve that kind of trouble.

If you are giving the correct description and the solution requires extra cost then definitely you need to pay the extra money. There so many error presents in the electronic world that requires changing the hardware parts of the device. This kind of solution needs some money. Then you need to just pay the small amount and then it helpful to solve the trouble. The amount is not so big and you need to solve the trouble. Then don't think about the warranty or any other issue and pay the extra amount.

I must suggest you to check the warranty card of this product. The ASUS EP121 slate tablet PC provides the 1 year warranty. The warranty card has to be mentioned the number of trouble that solve in the warranty period. Normally the company does not provide the hardware parts warranty. The user does not think about that and hence they have to be confused about this. Then just read the warranty card and it helps you to understand the actual issue.

I also faced the same kind of issue and that time i think that the company provides all kind of trouble shooting facility within the warranty period. But it is not correct. The company has its own right and they will not provide all kind of warranty. There are number of selected trouble which is solved by the company in the warranty period without taking extra cost. So, don't think about this and first check which trouble is present in the table. This helps you to understand the problem and then you can solve that issue.