Thread: No automatic Brightness in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

No automatic Brightness in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I got this phone a week back from a mobile store and my previous phone was the Samsung galaxy ace. So I thought of switching to this phone, ell this phone is running on a android 2.3.2. I was thinking that this phone would be having the feature of Automatic brightness so I accordingly searched for it whether I have to enable the option of automatic brightness in the phone but sadly I could not find any such option in the phone, so I am asking you all whether this phone has the automatic brightness feature in it? if yes then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: No automatic Brightness in Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Well just to inform you all that the automatic brightness feature has not yet been introduced In the phone? So from where you will activate such feature so there is no use looking out for such feature in the phone as this feature is not at all present in the phone. so hope you have got the necessary suggestions and I am sure you will look out for some other features in the phone which is the camera and also the super fast processor in it. I hope all your confusions are cleared out.

Ok thanks for the advice one more thing that I would like to ask is that will this feature be enabled in the phone in the next update i.e. Android 2.3.4. so that’s what I want to ask here? Will I be able to get this same feature in the next update of the android I know you all are the best persons to ask such type of questions so I am hoping that my question will be answered. Do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

As such nothing has been planned to introduce such feature in your phone and hence it would not be right for me to comment anything here whether this feature would be introduced in the update mostly this feature will not be introduced, in case if you are not clear with the suggestions then I would advise you to have a talk with the Sony ericsson customer support about the issue they will surely give you some solutions for the issue, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the appropriate answer for your problem.

Ok thanks for the suggestion, I was just curious to know about that s according to you it will not be introduced, so thanks for telling me that anyways I will try and have a talk with the Sony people abiut the issue and see if I can get something out from there so thanks for responding to my query and helping me sort out the issue for me. so thanks a lot for that I am really happy with the response that I have got here.