Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 Troubleshooting Guide

Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 Troubleshooting Guide

Hello guys i have come up here with a troubleshooting guide for this product and i am hoping that this thread would be of very much use to you all. so what i advice you all is that if you have any silly problem or any major problem with the Xperia X2 no matter how big is the problem we will make sure that we will solve it accordingly, so any problems that you have make sure that you share it with us it will be very much helpful.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 Troubleshooting Guide

I am coming across various issues with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2? Well if I show you the list of problems it is really very long. One of them is that backlight gets turned on even if the phone is switched off so i think that’s a very unusual problem for me. Battery gets drained constantly, I also have caught a bug in the phone where I had enabled the option button in the phone and then also no options are displayed, also the phone gets lacked quite often. Now tell me what should I do in such situation? I am waiting for your response.

Well the backlight issues are due to the spb mobile panel and hence I think that’s the main reason why your phone’s backlight does remain on even if the mobile goes off. First check the page count for the spb mobile panel ensure that it is kept minimum. I had kept it to 1 so it would be better if you also keep it 1. Also check out the icons if they have got added or not in the panel, if they are there then it is better to remove them out in this way it will function better. So I hope you have got my suggestions correctly and hence I think that will help you out.

For the option button issue you will never be able to use the option button for all the pre installed buttons in the home screen hence what you have to do is install a third party plugin for the home screen and for that you will be able to use the home screen and hence what I am trying to say is that try installing the plugin and you will be able to use the option button comfortably. So that’s my recommended solution for you go ahead and give it a try it will definitely work out for you.

I would like to say something about your battery. See if you are not at all happy with the battery then why don’t you get it replaced. Replace it as soon as possible that will be of good help for you. So go ahead and try out the process that I am trying to explain it to you. So I hope that it will benefit you. See battery draining issue occurs when your phone has become old and hence it gives sign to get it replaced as soon as possible. I think majority of your problems are solved by this means.

If you have noticed a lagging in the phone then make sure that you clear out your memory the phone generally lags if the memory of the phone is almost full and hence it is very necessary to flash out unwanted memory from the phone. so that’s the suggestion that I would like to give it to you. Try suing a bigger memory card so that you can store as much as possible and also at the same time keep an attention to the internal memory of the phone as well. So do try working on the options that I have suggested here and I am sure it will work out for you.

Hey thanks for the help and the support that you all have given here,, I am really happy with the response that I have got here. I did try and have a look at all the suggestions that you have given and luckily in my case it has worked out. So thanks for suggesting the methods for me, I am happy that I have got a positive response from you all. So thanks for that. Appreciate all your efforts for sorting out the issue for me.

hai friends am a new memeber , i have a problem with ma sony ericcson xperia x2 , whe n i turn on the phone am getting only the yellow colour windows display only after that its going to white screen hope u people ll help us

Quote Originally Posted by akshaysalim View Post
    hai friends am a new memeber , i have a problem with ma sony ericcson xperia x2 , whe n i turn on the phone am getting only the yellow colour windows display only after that its going to white screen hope u people ll help us
    Have you installed any apps or something on your Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 recently and after that the problem started, if so then try to uninstall it. If that doesnt work then try to hard reset it by going to Windows key > Settings > System > Clear phone memory. I will also recommend you to contact SE about your problem. I am sure they will help their customers.