Thread: Requested feature in Sony Ericsson xperia ARC

Requested feature in Sony Ericsson xperia ARC

Hi friends, I have a Sony Ericsson’s Xperia Arc, It has really a good features provided BY the SE. even though, according to you what more features should be available than enhance the phone and make it to the top of the list, describe the features that you think that is missing in the phone? As at least viewing this Sony Ericsson will take the appropriate decision, and after all according to me better idea comes from many minds not from a single, suggest some features, it would be consider as precious..

Re: Requested feature in Sony Ericsson xperia ARC

I have Sony Ericsson’s x10 and it has many good futures, but as I seen this post, I just made glance to Xperia Arc, it is also the good phone, after all it comes from the same fraternity. But I would say if there will be some manual graphic equalizer with at least 6 to 7 bands and as in my phone (I.e X10) I can make any song as my favorite and it would be listed separately and even I can rate that song also, so I think this should be included in the phone. By the way this are basic features actually.

As I also has the same phone xperia arc, but I am not satisfied with the features that they have given, because if you compare it to the phone which is released in the year 2010, has more features than this, if I start from the basic it couldn’t give enough information about the track which we are playing, it doesn’t support the video playback even, this should be included I think.

Hi, I am using the another phone from the Nokia, but I like the phones from the Sony Ericsson, but due to their high cost I am not able to purchase that, but the feature that they provide is like always unique from others, as seen this, I would like to recommend the features. My friend has Nokia’s E7 and its qwerty keypad makes it looks so cool, so the ARC should include it, and the TV output, don’t know why Sony is not proving this features, as Nokia provides in almost all the phones ranging above 15K.

I would like to recommend the feature, as its screen is not that much strong enough, it should have Scratch resistant Gorilla glass display as what E7 has in it. And the most important, when I transfer anything from the PC, the transfer rate is too slow as I think it only supports 2.1 versions USB, as in fact the latest is 3.1. In my is also 3.1 but still the data transfer is too slow.

If I say about the contact images which is linked with the different social networking sites, the profile pictures are of very low resolution and in the Xperia x10 it has a superb support for that. I am just regretting for this only like, why didn’t buy the X10 instead ARC, I was just thinking that it could have the best features as it is released after it, but whatever I was thinking seems useless.

I would rather prefer to choose the galaxy s2 than the arc, as it has too many features that the arc doesn’t have, even after it is being a smart phone Sony Ericsson didn’t provided the better screen, as it still has LCD screen, while many of the low budget phone has better screen than this, if I say about the galaxy s2, it has a very good, in fact I would say Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen. If we really just sit and try to give our suggestion it would never end..