Thread: Where can I get the DLNA update for xperia X10?

Where can I get the DLNA update for xperia X10?

Hi, I have a Sony Ericsson’s Xperia x10, and when I was trying to update its software I got the latest update for that that is UXP update. But the problem is, I don’t know how to use it, and my friend was saying to update the DLNA in my phone, but I am not aware in fact, what is DLNA? Is it included in the xperia x10, how do I update it? Is it necessary? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Where can I get the DLNA update for xperia X10?

Yeah, my friend it is available in your smart phone. Actually DLNA is the term stands for Digital Living Network Alliance, it provides the basic support to our device so that it can be easily work with other device when we integrate it with different devices. Or in other words, it is the set of rules that almost each electronic company follows while developing their product In order they can talk to each other, that’s with the different devices.

It is the certification actually, and as you are asking like is it necessary, then I’ll say off course its necessary. The certified products not only includes phones, but in their family there are PC’s, TV’s, storage devices and many more devices. It can do many things for example if you have the digital camera, but you are restricted to watching the pictures back on your screen of your PC, then if you have a camcorder, and you have captured the videos, but you can’t and you have to burn the disk, the DLNA is hoping to change all this problems.

As all the software has its update that enhances the next version, that way DLNA also has the update, you can download it from the internet. Don’t panic about it, as I know the name is not that much familiar, but the DLNA update is just same as the flash support. It updates the previous version so that it can provide the better functionality than the previous one. You can have two option for that, either you can buy it from the Sony Ericsson’s website or you can download it from the internet.

I would rather suggest you to flash you mobile phone instead DLNA, because as in fact I am not very clear about it, but I can say that for sure that if you update the phones software that to the version 2.1, it will also automatically update the DLNA features also, because whenever any company releases its product, it should be first certified with the DLNA, as you install the new software, it would be already certified. So don’t worry just update it.