Thread: Can I browse internet using tethering on Sony Ericsson W995?

Can I browse internet using tethering on Sony Ericsson W995?

I have a Sony Ericsson W 995 cell phone and last one month use its functionality. The performance of this cell phone is so good. Now I think to use this cell phone as a modem and use the tethering technology for the internet browsing. I had no idea about how to establish this connection but i need help to do this task. Can somebody help me to do this task? If anyone have knowledge about it then please share your own experience. Any type of helps will be appreciates.

Re: Can I browse internet using tethering on Sony Ericsson W995?

Tethering is a method which is use for the internet browsing purpose. This method helps to use the cell phone as a modem and then we can easily browse the internet on the laptop or any other electronic devices. This kind of method contains the USB cable. The USB cable which help to connect the cell phone to the laptop. Then we need to install the PC suite which contains the driver of the cell phone. This would be helps to establish the tethering method and then user can easily access net on the laptop.

The SE cell phone already provides the internet surfing facility on the cell phone but it will not suitable for the high content web site. The tethering method helps to solve this issue. The tethering is to be a one of the most popular method and it help for the surfing the internet. then you need to go to the Sony ericsson web site and this site holds the complete step by step method which help to install the tethering on the SE cell phone. Then just search the more content about the tethering and it helps to arrange the network setup connection.

I have need similar kind of technique and then i read some article. This article gives the brief description about this method. Then i do the step by step process to perform this task. So, first i go to the official SE PC suite web site and then download the PC suite software. Then install this software onto the laptop and it install successfully. Then using the USB cable connector i connect the cell phone to the laptop. This connection will not give any error message. Then the PC suite software will be provides the opportunity of surfing the internet.

In previous days, for browsing the internet user need to connect the router/ modem to the laptop and then necessary to establish the fixed connection. This will change later on when the tethering method is to be come. The tethering is to be simple method which can be easily established onto the laptop and the cell phone. The SE cell phone is new capable to support this method. Using the USB cable and the SE PC suite software, we can make this connection.

The tethering is also called as modem of the SE cell phone and it performs the modulation and demodulation method. There is several other kind of opportunity present in this tethering such as internet surfing, add number of data to the phone memory of the cell phone. i have try this task and initially i found driver error message. Then i download the driver from the official web site and install it onto the laptop. This driver helps to establish this cell phone and the laptop connection.

I also done this operation but after few days i am interested to do this task again and again. This tethering contains drawbacks that are when we need internet connection then every time the connection between the cell phone and the laptop is to be necessary. The speed of this connection is slow and there is no Wi-Fi connection present in there. then I use the inbuilt facility of the cell phon. the internal browsing facility present in this cell phone will be helpful for doing this task.