Thread: Need to know more about the music feature of Sony Ericsson W995

Need to know more about the music feature of Sony Ericsson W995

Hey guys, I wanted to put a discussion on Sony Ericsson W995. Actually I have great fond of music; I can say that I can’t live without it. I have heard that W995 is best for music, so I just wanted to know that how the equalizer works in it, does it give the feature to set equalizer manually, or can we change to own individual setting and last but not the least, does it modify the preset? So friends please reply me regarding this topic, I am waiting for your reply. Thanks a lot in advance

Re: Need to know more about the music feature of Sony Ericsson W995

Hello friends, hey I have read your question and also my friend is using that phone, that’s why I can tell you is, this phone have 9 preset equalizer settings and also you can chose manual settings, which will give you music quality of your own choice. In addition I wanted to say that, when you change the manual setting it does not change the preset are separate and default. When you will use it you will be able to see the frequencies which are made for each preset with manual. So as per my suggestion you must use this phone for good music experience. All the Best!

Hey that’s really nice to use this cell phone, I just wanted to add some more to frequency, I am using this phone I must say that, you can select frequencies between 16kHZ from Treble end to 400HZ at Bass end. Even you can feel the Bass effect at lower and unspecified frequency. In addition I wanted to day that, using this phone you get 6 settings, with choice of 3 different clear Bass settings and else you can use for Stereo Output. There is also an optional stereo widening setting available in this phone. So this is not at all bad to use this phone.

Hello, I am completely agreed with the above all post, but I wanted say something related to computer. When you are connecting your cell phone to computer at that you cannot expect the same voice quality on your computer system. The function on the W995 replaces the Mega Bass function when you connect to computer and also it is multilevel. And the main thing is that in Sony Phones, the quality of the headset is more important and W995 headset is mind-blowing. So music freak will not ignore it that’s sure things.

Hello, I wanted to add some information on the phone, after reading all above posts on music and all the music points are being covered, so I thought that I should add some more information about the phone which will help you all to choose this phone. I can say that this is not phone; it’s a Smartphone, which have the long life battery depending on the usage, important thing is that it has very accurate and very fast to get a satellite when you are using GPS on this phone. There is also a inbuilt offline maps are available in this phone, I am sure because I using these features. So ultimately it is a good Smartphone

Hi to all, I also want to add some information about the offline map, it is available with 3 months free way finder navigation. Most importantly this phone have the full stability to rum third party software and application, it hardly hangs or freezes. It works good with BBCi Player, video viewing site, various movie websites etc. when you buy this make sure that you get an unbranded generic headset though you find that some features are missing. When you use this phone just ignore network branding, because it spoils the phone, otherwise this phone is great. All the best

Hey man, thanks for giving such a good advice, I am quite impressed of you all for your detailed and appropriate information on this phone. I am feeling happy with the two main feature, Bass option & Stereo output and other is GPS offline map. I can say that it is better than some dumb phones who provide GPS but no Offline MAPs. I just wanted to say thanks again for the phone and hope to see my phone in 2 days. Enjoy the Music mania with this phone.