Thread: Unable to install Media Go software in Sony Ericsson Xperia

Unable to install Media Go software in Sony Ericsson Xperia

Hello friend, I am trying to download and install the Media go software into the Sony Ericsson Xperia cell phone but it gives so many error messages. Yesterday, I had download the Media go software from the cell phone site and then try to install it into the mobile phone but it can't work. It gives the error message: "Command line option syntax error. Type Command/?" i don't know the meaning of this error but I want to solve this error message and then install the software without any extra issue. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to install Media Go software in Sony Ericsson Xperia

Hey dude, i think you have not downloaded the correct software setup and hence this kind of trouble is to be occurred. So, you need to logon the mediago.SonyErcisson site and then search the compatible media go software using the search option. It displays the result of the Sony Ericsson Xperia cell phone compatible software. Then choose one of them and finally try to install it onto the cell phone. this helps you to solve the clean copy of the software.

Media go is video and audio entertaining software which is specially making by the Sony Ericsson cell phone. This software is normally supports the Windows based operating system such as windows XP, vista, and win 7. Then i suggest you to check the compatibility of the downloaded software and the OS present into the cell phone. Then it could be possible that the actual issue is finding out. Then this issue can be easily removing form the cell phone and software is easily installed on the phone.

i also faced the same kind of issue and it also gives the driver unsupported error message. Then i realized that the trouble is occurred because the driver of the software did not help to install the software. It could be possible that this driver will not compatible with the software setup file. Then i use the official media go web site and then try to download the compatible driver. This driver help and then the installation of the software are to be done without any error message.

Hey i also faced the same kind of issue. In that time i try to download the media go software but i can't help me to download the complete setup file of the software. Then i use the official media go web site and before downloading the software temporarily disabling the firewall. This helps me to avoid such kind of downloading issue. Then try to install this software onto the system and surprisingly it works. Hence, I suggest you to use this solution. It could be help you to solve the trouble.