Thread: Enabling scroll and panning in a big screen netbook.

Enabling scroll and panning in a big screen netbook.

Hello, to everyone. I am having Compaq 7000 series. I am really happy after buying this gadget. It has great ambience which makes me feel happy. Its display wins heart of many of my collogues. The music support, the Bluetooth connectivity, Wi-Fi application etc. are just awesome. I want to improve my display experience much better. If anyone of you have any idea about how to create much better GUI experience by using any particular software or any of the trick etc.

Re: Enabling scroll and panning in a big screen netbook.

Hmmm. Well said. I think you have a great gadgetised choice. Compaq has come up with really great range of laptops. And you have the one amongst them. Its screen has great feel. You can take a real-life experience of displays etc. there are so many ways to change your views on the displays. The basic way is to change the display properties. By changing the pixels size. By going in the display properties and selecting the change pixel and set it to any of them accordingly with our choice.

I am also having HP netbook series with similar kind of display qualities. I have been using HP laptops since last 3 years. And have great experience of wonderful netbook range. Even I was busy in making some superb changes in the display qualities of my laptops. I rushed the market first. But later I found that I don’t need to make any changes in any kind of hardware, but need some softy stuff to change and make my lappy much better. So firstly I used my patience and researched on net and discovered…..
    Right click on the desktop, Properties.
    2. Click Settings, then Advanced.
    3. Click Monitor and uncheck the Hide modes that this monitor cannot display.
    4. Click OK. That’s all.

Madam only changing the settings is not sufficient for improving your desktop environment. But there are many softwares in the market which also enables you to improve the quality of the display. In fact when the pixels are improved and increased then only the quality of display and panning, scrolling can be done easy. Kagi software manufacturer manufactures a Gime space develops such softwares which enables panning and scrolling of display at higher level of displays as well. Without lagging the jobs assigned to the computer.

As a regular user of this application I have a gift for you. There is a software ready to be sold in the market. it is also available on the freeware versions as well, download that through torrents. Called screen space. The features of this software is : - pan (or drag) any window by using Alt + Clicking, then you can also change the opacity of display. Any window can be resized to any size. We can hide the taskbar as per our comfort levels. At any time or if we don’t want that for longer period we can keep it aside. This is the flexibility of my software. And you can enjoy this software at very lesser price as well. Just consult me if you want.

Dude all these applications are needed only in case of windows XP. It is not available for windows 7 environment. So if you want to know about the settings in XP then I would like to tell you. Note it down.: - display settings - advanced - monitor. uncheck "hide resolutions the screen can not display". back in display settings set your desktop resolution to what ever is comfortable for you and your graphics card accepts (should be twice as wide and twice as height as the native screen res) and apply. That’s it. I really don’t have much idea about windows 7. But know better about XP. So hope you get a help for solving your query.