Thread: Does any has succeeded in updating Sony Ericson X10 to 2.1

Does any has succeeded in updating Sony Ericson X10 to 2.1

I have Sony xperia x10 mobile phone it is android phone. It is very fantastic mobile phone. I am using the android 1.6 version mobile in my phone. My friend told me that I upgrade would upgrade my phone in 2.1 android version. But I don’t know about the android 2.1. I want to know if upgrade my phone in Android 2.1 version then what features will provide? Anyone can prove it that is success in the market. Please tell me because I want to also upgrade the android version

Re: Does any has succeeded in updating Sony Ericson X10 to 2.1

Well, I have used Sony xperia arc. It also very good hand set. When I purchased this mobile then in it installed the android 1.6. Then after this I did upgrade in android 2.1 version. This amazing version of the android. But it will take a little bit of more memory than android 1.6. It has many features in itself. I don’t know more about you more but if you want to its success in the market. You can see the rating of it’s in the international market on the goggle.

I am telling you the features of android 2.1. It has more features compare than android 1.6. It provides different look compare than 2.1. It provides Google search box it is big difference in it. In android all single text area is speech-to-text facilitate. I mean you can use on it messages, email, tweets and tweets to self. So I am unable to explain more but you can see the more detail on it’s site. You can go through Google on this site.

I also use the model Sony xperia x10. Currently I am using in this mobile android operating system 2.1. Really you cannot imagine the it’s features. If totally differ from other operating system. I am suggesting if you are satisfied with my view, then you can upgrade your phone in android 2.1 version. You can see on this site so many users have given good feedback. I love too much android 2.1 version. I hope in future it will provide different- different look.

I would like to tell you about the Android 2.1. it is available on android site. You can upgrade your mobile phone with android 2.1. It provides so many features compare than android 1.6. No doubt it is awesome operating system. I say thank to android team. I like too much and I hope you will it but when you will use the Android 2.1. So many applications run on it which is unable to run on android 1.6. You can see the Screen shot which is available on the Android site. After seeing then you would upgrade in Android 2.1.

Yes, after upgrading this phone is going on amazing way in the market. I am using android 2.1 enable handset. It’s features is really amazing. Actually android phone is little bit of expensive. You can also upgrade your handset with android 2.1. because it is open source technology. Anyone can use this without pay any cost. It is going on in the market successfully. It’s looks is different compare than android 1.6. Dear without any hesitation you can upgrade your phone. There is no side effect of this Operating system. Also you can see it’s features on the Google. You have so many options for justify it.