Thread: Cannot access play station service in my country

Cannot access play station service in my country

I was using play station service when I was in other country where the service is provided by play station. But now I have changed my game play from one country to another using gingerbreaker. I have already set my sim to [us] Verizon. I have also installed Market-Enabler. But still I am unable to get access to the playstation. I just don’t understand the problem behind this. I tried this several times but unable to get access. I think the play service is not provided to the Verizon. What should I do. Can anyone help me for this?

Re: Cannot access play station service in my country

Market-Enabler is an application built to use the fake location for the phone and able to access market from various other countries. You can try following things: Download the latest version of market-enabler from any website you are aware of. Then set the provider to T-Mobile UK (223430). This is done if the Verizon does not support such services. This may help you to get service even you are present at any location.

See I think you are in such country where there is no service provided by the play station. You can use Sony to figure out where you are currently. Sony basically uses geolocation which tracks where you are. So in such a case you just need to set up your phone which will go through a VPN i.e. virtual private network which will be able to fool Sony thinking that you are from some other country and will provide you a decent service.

Since Verizon can be place where play station services are not provided. I am not sure about this. But still you can add some settings into your phone. Just go into the settings select wireless and networks and select VPN settings. I have not tried this by myself but this will further guide you exactly and you will be able to find the appropriate settings on the website. I don’t know nut this may help you.

There are many countries where Sony has not provided their play station services. Try to create an account on their website with different country and use any international card. Also sometimes it doesn’t matter what account you have and on which you are playing because it is already downloaded on your system. Thus you require master accounts of different countries/regions but be careful because you will need real address and not a fake one for it to work.