Thread: What is the best custom rom for Sony Xperia X8?

What is the best custom rom for Sony Xperia X8?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Friends have some queries, hence thought to ask out. Basically, I would like to know what is the best custom rom for Xperia X8? So far, I have not been able to encounter any rom wherein the whole thing will work for the X8. Guys, please share your knowledge to me and make me aware as I really need to know. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it. Take Care.

Re: What is the best custom rom for Sony Xperia X8?

Hi. I would like to tell you that Elelinux for X8 is a ported ROM from Elelinux. At the moment, this Elelinux for X8 ROM has reach version 006. The dissimilarity among this and the preceding edition is Market fixed and can download correctly, Repack of Ramdisk file, Corner Button of Radio is permanent, SEMC Home 4 Corner Button attached. The modules previously included in this ROM are Overclock and Pinch-to-zoom v005 - Undervolt - MDDI fix. I hope this helps.

Hey mate I would like to explain you how you can install the above. You will have to download the file and put it in your sdcard. Then you will have to rename the file to update.zip. Follow it up by safely removing your sdcard . You will then be needed to enter xRecovery or in that case FreeXperia Recovery. Then opt for menu "Install update.zip from SD card". Once procedure is completed, choose the menu "Factory reset " .Just be confirmed that the preceding data will be erased. Then choose menu Advanced, then select Wipe Battery Stats. Move back to main menu, and Reboot.

Hey mate the above replies are just superb and perfect. Well, excluding it, there is one more rom which I can suggest you and that is Rachts Floyo v0.20. Also, I would like to enlighten you by saying that the Rachts Floyo v0.20 and Elelinux for X8, the largest differentiation on those two is Elelinux comes preloaded with the Pinch 2 Zoom module, Overclock,undervolt and the MDDi lag fix module, where as Rachts Floyo v0.20 does not come up with all what I mentioned.

Hey buddy, I am fine and going good. As you are a novice, from my personal experience, I would like to suggest you Floyo 2.2.1 miniCM by ponanovn and Floyo 2.2.1 miniCM by lizypen.In addition to it, just keep in mind my friend that when it comes to custom roms, it's essentially individual inclination. Also, do not forget that roms just keep getting updated. I have given you some important suggestions which will surely guide you in future.

Hello. What’s up. I am sure looking at the above replies, you must have got sufficient information that you were looking for. Anyways, I would like to imply you some advanced roms like Racht's HackDroid GingerBread and Racht's HackDroid Floyo 0.20 These use CyanogenMod 7, and the motive behind saying them as more advanced roms is that they require slightly additional configuration in order to get up and running compared to miniCM roms.

Guys, thanks a lot for such wonderful replies and enlightening my knowledge enormously. I am really obliged by it. Also, to be very truthful to all of you, I did not expect such fast replies. You all provided me with so many options. Also, the beginner and the advanced options solution really delighted me. The difference between the two roms was also helpful to understand the scheme of the things. Installation process was also explained nicely. I really thank all of you. Take care.