Thread: Is there a dock for Sony Xperia Pro?

Is there a dock for Sony Xperia Pro?

Hello friends. Greeting to all of you. I hope that you are doing well. Just had a doubt in mind, so thought to ask here. Well, basically, my query is will there be a dock for Sont Xperia pro? Are there any details available with anyone related to it. I am aware that Xperia play has a dock, however, I feel that it will be superb if Sony Xperia pro too has a dock. Do reply guys. Thank You all in advance, as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Is there a dock for Sony Xperia Pro?

Hello buddy. I am doing well. I do not consider there will be a dock for Sony Xperia Pro..It is improbable nevertheless there are chances that it will be possible. To be honest, very dicey state. Sony Xperia X-Pro has a Universal Serial Bus port on the higher side of the case, thus it can be said that having a dock is hypothetically probable. In fact, if the construction is done then it will be along with hinged Universal Serial Bus plug. I have shared my knowledge whatever I feel.

Hello to all. According to me, what I imagine is that, the mobile phone connection along with the dock in one plane would be unreasonable . By saying that, I mean that ,along with fixed Universal Serial Bus plug , the cell phone into the dock can only be for the reason of push i.e. slip. The connection along with the dock will appear like in there or thereabouts standing position, however, the idea of the dock measured there will be cost-effectively acceptable as comparatively low-priced.

Hello. What’s up. I went through the query and the replies and reading it, I feel that it will be actually multipurpose to drop the phone in a dock when someone is at work, and at that moment another time on a different dock at house every day. To have it connect without human intervention up to the computer or we can say television and charge from a dock will be indeed immense. Also, on a whole, a dock for this device will be superb as it is most probably turning out to be a business phone.

Hello friends. I assume that dock will be a enormous draw card for big business customers and also along with the preloaded business purposes will surely assist to promote the product very nicely . Each of us are habituated to dropping the phone into the dock. On one circumstance, when the mobile phone's port is positioned on the base of the accommodation. There will be hardly some people who will be not. These are my views.

Hello I work on a very high post for Sony. I just came across through the thread. I am really fascinated by the discussion which has been going around and it has without a doubt impressed me greatly. I will surely, forward the feedback to the respective authorities and try my level best that all the above wish will be fulfilled. Also, have to confess, it is a fabulous idea. After a long time, seen such interesting thread. Take care friends.