Thread: Sony Ericsson Cedar is having low speaker volume

Sony Ericsson Cedar is having low speaker volume

Recently i have purchased Sony Ericsson Cedar. I really loved the look and feel of this particular phone. Well yesterday night i have recognized a strange problem on this particular phone. I have found that the speaker volume of the phone of mine is seems to be really low when i am trying to play music. I have searched on the Google to get the requirement of mine. but there was nothing relevant which i can apply to fix the problem of mine. please help me out from this particular problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson Cedar is having low speaker volume

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here i am suggesting that you should go for some third party application and see whether it is helping out you or not. Personally i recommend that you should install KD player on the handset of yours. once you have installed the same and you should modify the equalizer settings to the maximum and it will provide you maximum sound while playing the music. Also you can try with Goldwave for the same purpose on the mobile phone which you are using.

Apart from the above mentioned third party software i am suggesting that you should use TTPOD and see whether you are having any improvement in the performance of the speakers. You will get the above mentioned application from the official website of the developer of the program. After installing the same you should edit the equalizer in way so that it can give you maximum output while playing music on the same.

I am suggesting that you should perform Master reset on the device of yours and see whether it is working or not. before you perform master reset you should see that you have backup the data from the phone memory. You will lost the data after doing the master reset. You can use the backup to restore the data on the phone of yours after completing with the process of the master reset. So try the same and let me know about the result.

I am highly suspecting that problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to firmware issue. So i am suggesting that you should upgrade the firmware of the phone of yours. i have heard that upcoming update of the firmware would resolve the problem which you have mentioned over here. You should carefully take the backup of the data which you have stored on the phone memory because it would erase all the information after doing the firmware upgrade.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to speaker of the handset of yours. i am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Well you should see that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty which you are having would be void.

nixkukreja Guest

I also have cedar and was facing with the same problem ....
    I just removed my back cover ..
    Then I found that there is something sticker like on the speakers..
    I removed it and again played the music..
    I found that the volume had increased....
    I hope this will help u.....:-):-):-)

That's a good option, but the SIEVE is there as dust/dirt prove.
    Wld rather advice to wait till d new firmware is out cuz I'M EXPECTING it too.