Thread: User review on Sony xperia pro

User review on Sony xperia pro

Hi, I am planning to buy a new phone, and I am thinking of getting the Xperia pro, so guys please let me know some of its features, as I have visited so many sites for its features, but I want to know from the users who have this phone. What the first thing comes in mind while you have the Xperia pro? Is there any features similar with any other phones also? I want to know some reviews from you guys, help me choosing the best.

Re: User review on Sony xperia pro

Dude, it is the phone in, rather I would say smart phone.. you will almost each features that you want in the phone. If you concern about just a particular topic it is different than other and overall it is the best among all. I am very fond of capturing the image that’s why I have choose this phone, as all the pictures we get in the High definition, it also provides the HD video recording. You can buy this without any hesitation.

If you look for a good hardware it is best again, because QWERTY keypad makes the chatting simple, as you may say that there are too many phones in the market that has a qwerty keypad but, but it has clearly spelled out characters in white papers. It also supports the video calling feature, as it is the major thing that we have to take in the consideration, so i would recommend you this phone only.

When I got my Xperia pro, I was like feeling that heaven comes to the earth. As it is the first android phone I have, with powerful applications. From the first time i have seen this phone, I was planning to buy it, and really for me it is like dream come true. It has a 3.7 inch screen with a higher resolution of 480 * 854 pixels. It has a very powerful Snapdragon 1ghz processor. You can get the exact idea about this phone on the internet, there are many sites that gives the specifications about the phone, so there you can compare it with other phones too.

If you talk about the first review that the Xperia pro get when it comes in the market, it has been considered as a business phone, though Sony Ericsson released too many phones with qwerty keypad, but didn’t get such a huge response from the users. It has a ability to add the folders just by dragging and dropping to the destination. You can have the Xperia x10 because I personally feel that the price is too much for the qwerty keypad phone, if you search the internet you may find better qwerty keypad phone than these.

The Xperia Pro also has feature as prediction engine, which does fantastic functions, where you can start a task and it'll automatically guess, what you are going to do next.. Its touch pad is also good, but if you compare it with the xperia x10 than I would say x10 has the better support for that. But I would suggest you to buy xperia x10 because its resolution is little bit bigger, and the most importantly the slider is too delicate in the Xperia pro, thus strip can be damage very soon.