Thread: Scroll Reverser option in new version of Mac OS X

Scroll Reverser option in new version of Mac OS X

I would say that this is something that you have been looking for from a long time. What I mean to say is that there is a Scroll Reverser option in new version of Mac OS X. What you can do is that you can learn some new upcoming version of Mac OS X and then you might have the scrolling that is bass-backwards. Along with that one you can even push up on your track pad or mouse scrolled and then the page content moves up too just like on iOS devices. So this is really something that is great. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Scroll Reverser option in new version of Mac OS X

I would say that this is really something that amazing that has come up and I would say that this is really a great option to go ahead with and I guess that there are no issues with them .I feel that with the new upcoming version of Mac OS X you might have the scrolling that is bass-backwards. So that is an amazing feature that is available with them. Also I guess that along with that one you can even push up on your track pad.So some of these features have really been great.

According to me the various versions like the 3.8.1 is the one that will support this one and it would be great to work with it. Also I would say that it also supports the Mac OS X 10.6.7.OS I guess that looking at these things this will really be a great option to work with. I have a feeling that it would be a of very big usage and will be hugely popular. Along with that if any one has any kinds of queries related to it then do get back to me.

What I think is that you have various fixes and improvements that you will find with this one and this is something that is even available for the Mac OS X 10.3.9. So these are quite a few positive points that it has and I do feel that this will be very much be useful. Also I think that as it supports different versions like the 3.8.1 adds to the beauty of it. So this is what I feel we need to do and go ahead and grab the opportunity that we have with it.