Thread: Not working properly Sony Xperia Arc

Not working properly Sony Xperia Arc

I have recently bought the sony xperia arc. My friend told me this very awesome hand set. That’s why I have purchased it. No doubt for this it is a really very attractive set. I cannot imagine this type of problem happen it will be. Its screen automatically has stuck screen means it hang the hand set. I am getting what is the problem with it? If anyone know about the solution of my problem then please tell me. Your answer will be appreciated.

Re: Not working properly Sony Xperia Arc

Please ensure in the occurrence you were using the Update Service application or Computer Companion. If it is PC Companion you are utilizing I would recommend trying the actual Update Service application as I got this to be an appropriate workaround in this type of situation. So you will have to update the software of your phone. I am sure it will be solved your problem. It not big issue. Just after updating the phone you would restart your phone. Then your problem will be fixed.

I am sorry to listen to of your experience with this issue; however the lovely news is that you can run an application update on the handset to resolve this issue as this is performed with the handset turned off. And then after restart the hand set. What do you know where will you get the software for updating. You will have to go on SEUS site. And then update the phone software there. Make sure will be solved. Otherwise you can search on the Google.

Hey! I am facing a similar issue with my Sony xperia arc. The phone sometimes switches off by itself and then takes more of time to restart (two minutes to be exact). I have not got the yellow triangle with an exclamation warning yet! If you have any ideas about this why this is happening!? Please tell me because I’m searching these lots of site as well as I posted on the various famous forums. I irritate with this problem so please tell me the solution of this problem. Your replies will be given to respect.

Thank you so much for telling me the solution of my problem. I am very scared about this problem. Because this phone is too costly. I updated the software from the SEUS site. Really this solution is amazing for me. Now my phone is working properly. I want to know more about the online servicing of my phone. Tell me more sites name related the sony Ericson any model for future. I didn’t find the warranty card form the sony center and also I am not unable to receive it because I live very far away from that center. Because I live in another city. So I want to know how achieve the warranty card online. Tell me as much as possible for you