Thread: How can I cancel a download in sony ericsson xperia x10

How can I cancel a download in sony ericsson xperia x10

Hello friends I am using Sony Ericsson xperia x10 and my phone is working properly. I am use to download so many application from internet. But before some days I updated my phone software and after that whenever I start downloading the application at that time I didn’t find any option of canceling the download. So time whenever I want to cancel the downloading at that time I am not able to do that so please suggest me how to solve this problem.

Re: How can I cancel a download in sony ericsson xperia x10

I have read your post and I will help you with it. As far as I know while downloading the application you will get the option for cancel it also. While downloading the application go to the bottom left side of your mobile phone then click on the more. After clicking on the more you will find option to download in that option cancel download option also will be there. By doing that you will be able to cancel the download option. I hope this will be helpful to you to solve your problem.

After reading your problem I have one solution to solve it. If you want to cancel the download which you don’t want then do following things. First you need to drag down the notification bar then you will find the downloading item on the screen. Press on that downloading item. After doing that it will open the page of market and automatically redirect you to that page where you will find the item which you are currently downloading. Now scroll down that page and there you will find the option to cancel download option. Now click on it.

As you have said in your post that after updating the software of your mobile you are facing this problem. So I think you should try to rollback to old software and then I try to download and cancel the download application. If you are able to do this in old software then I think you should stick to old software only. May in upcoming software update you will not find the same problem. I hope this information will be helpful to you. Please tell me whether this trick works for you or not?

I have read your post and after reading your idea I switched to mu old version of mobile software. From the time when old software is installed I am not facing any issues with my Sony Ericsson xperia x10. Now I am able to cancel my all downloads without having any issues. So I am waiting for the upcoming software update and I hope that it may be include the option of cancel the download. Thank you for all the help and information provided by you. I really appreciate your help.