Thread: Xperia arc Home Launcher now available for X10

Xperia arc Home Launcher now available for X10

Hey friends I want to know about the Xperia arc Home Launcher which is now available for X10 so if anyone has any information regarding it then please help me. I need to install the xperia arc home launcher. Thanks in advance. I really need to use the home launcher as I heard that its really better then the default one..!!

Re: Xperia arc Home Launcher now available for X10

I could certainly help you with this as I have knowledge about it. The new launcher provides with a tray at the bottom,so one can easily swap out apps to put their favourite ones there. The top of the screen displays the home screen on which you are. The thing that Is not possible to be displayed by pictures are some of the nifty animations that exist between transitions.If you try to pinch-to-zoom it brings all the widgets into one screen. I even noticed little lag despite having a number of widgets loaded up. The big ‘Exit Overview’ button at the bottom takes you to the home screen.

The thing is that, the menu tray screen of Home launcher is really unusual from that of the X10′s scrollable list. The new one uses a tray system . One can just swipe left/right to navigate the apps that they need. at the same time this may not be very easy for all of us, the settings allow you to sort in a widely different range including favourites, alphabetically and recently installed categories.

Ya you are right, even I feel the same. Actually, I like the new launcher a lot and I have installed it on my Xperia X8 for 2 days now. I like the modified look is very nice with the new launcher and it is great. I also like the various sorting options it has, like "Custom, Alphabetical, most used and Recently Installed". Its really awesome as its very quick to get the things fast and nice..!!

I totally like it and want it, specially as the camera sensor and the time between pictures is almost not existant and it’s awesome, almost as a burst mode. The RAM is slow, front facing camera, dual processor and the because of price its a no no. Provided that the unlocked version is around $300-$400 USD then I will go and get it.