Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 getting heat while plugged charger

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 getting heat while plugged charger

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 from last 3 months. Some days before my phone were working perfectly and I was not facing any problem with my mobile but after that I started facing one problem. When I plugged the charger and start the charging at that time my phone start heating. I don’t know what went wrong but I am not able to solve this problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 getting heat while plugged charger

I have read your problem and I suggest you to first remove the battery and put it again to your phone and after that try to charge your phone. If this idea slo doesn’t work for you then try to charge it with some different charger. Because some time it happens because of charger also so. If with other chargers if you are not getting this problem again then I think you should buy the new charger. Try this idea it will be helpful for you. I think after doing that you will not face this problem again.

After reading your post I can suggest you one thing which will help you to solve your problem. Try your mobile phone battery with other device or other battery with your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. If you are facing the same problem the after trying your battery then there is something wrong with your phone. if you are getting the same problem after trying other battery in your phone then you should find the solution for mobile device. I hope my suggestion will help you to solve your problem.

I have read your post and I was also having the same problem after that I uninstalled all the application from my phone and after that I restart the phone and then when I charge the phone I was also facing the same problem after that I reset the phone and after that I am not facing that problem again. My phone is working absolutely fine and I am not facing any issue with it. I think you should also try this solution after that you will not face this problem again.

I have read all your solution and after that I tried all the solution with my phone. I have also tried to reset my phone but that idea also didn’t work for me. I also lost my contacts and messages but luckily my old backup saved me. Now I am very confused with this problem and I have no idea about how to solve it. Please tell me what I should do to solve your problem. If you have any more idea regarding this then please let me know. I really appreciate your help.

I have gone through your problem. As you have mentioned in your last reply that you have tried so many solution but after that you are facing the same problem then I have one more solution which you can try to solve your problem. First take the backup of all your contacts and messages and after that update your phone software. Now restore your backup. After that check your mobile phone. Now you will not face any problem with your mobile device.