Thread: Does silverlight works on tablet pc

Does silverlight works on tablet pc

I want to know that does it is possible to use Silverlight on Windows Tablet. I am planning to buy a new windows tablet. I am going to use it see online lectures. The sites that I am going to check mostly require silverlight. So just want to know whether this is going to work on a tablet or not. If it works then which tablet will be good. I only need windows tablet recommendation.

I am not really sure about that. I do not think that the existing tablets in the market will be able to run silverlight. You can go through list of some popular tablets in the market and check the specification. In that you can find the browser which is in it is capable of running silverlight. I had not see any tablet yet that this feature. It usually depend on the web browser. If the tablet is having the latest version of browser then surely it will work.

I am having a iPad and I am not having this kind of issue in this. Almost all site works really fine on this. There is no problem at all. I will advice you to go with some other platform. I am talking about iPad here. This tab has a advance web browser which is smooth and works really well. You will not face any performance issue with it. It is also nice if you can find a iPad and test your site on it.