Thread: Theme installation in Nokia 5233

Theme installation in Nokia 5233

I am using Nokia 5233 cell phone from last 2 months. I am quite satisfied with the phone selection. It is a symbian smart phone with features such as TFT resistive touch screen, 2 MP camera, Bluetooth and many more. My phone is working fine and I have no issues with it. I just wanted to know whether I can install new theme in my cell phone? If yes then how can I do that? I tried a lot but nothing happened. How can I remove the theme which is already installed in my phone? Can you help me in solving this issue? Is installing a new theme a complicated issue?

Re: Theme installation in Nokia 5233

The issue that you want to clarify is not at all complicated. In Nokia 5233 you can easily install and remove the theme whenever you want. Installing theme in Nokia is not a complex job. You can also remove theme that you don’t need. For doing that you need to perform following steps:
    • Go to menu-> settings->personalization->themes-> there you will find all applications that you installed -> choose the desired application and click options there you will find the option to uninstall the theme.
    • After removing the previous theme try to install the new theme. After installation of new theme, you can apply the desired theme.

Theme installation is not a complicated task. Themes in Nokia 5233 can be installed in few minutes. To install new themes you just need to modify some phone settings. Such settings are done from the application manager. To install new theme try out the following steps:
    • Download the theme that you like from internet and paste it in installed applications -> then go settings->application manager->installed application->there you will find all applications that you have installed->choose the desired application-> click options there you will find the option to install.
    • After performing these steps your new theme will be applied in your cell phone.

Installing and uninstalling themes from cell phone is not very complicated. But if you find this task difficult then I would recommend that you should visit Nokia Gallery, tell the employee present over there about your issue. He will assess your phone and will show you the exact procedure to install and uninstall theme from your cell phone. And in future, if you want to change the theme you can do it easily without any problem.